I got a LeFevour! And the only prescription is

Cinci had the foresight to grab a future star, no surprise the DL was cut by the bears and their inept coaching staff

As a Bearcat fan (I hate the Bengals), I'm THRILLED that LaFevour is now in Cincy. UC's campus is ~3 miles from downtown - hopefully he can reconnect with his old coach and help UC's offense get their **** together after the whooping they took last night to Fresno.

I saw it.

Guess that proves our drafts have not been so strong of late, eh?

Remind me again how Tom Modrak still has a job?

If the Bills released Levi Brown, why on God's green earth should they sign somebody else's cast-off QB?

If they liked LeFevour, they could have drafted him.

Where's Donahoe working, Red?

I thought he'd been out of the NFL since he was fired by the Bills.

Where's Donahoe working, Red?

I thought he'd been out of the NFL since he was fired by the Bills.

Mort has this show that comes on real late on weekend nights on GR. And, every week he has TD on there. And, I'm surprised at how much Donahoe keeps up with the league, when he really has no dog left in the fight. Not sure why he does it - can't be to get his 5 minutes of fame on this radio show with Mort.

Mort has this show that comes on real late on weekend nights on GR. And, every week he has TD on there. And, I'm surprised at how much Donahoe keeps up with the league, when he really has no dog left in the fight. Not sure why he does it - can't be to get his 5 minutes of fame on this radio show with Mort.

Keeping his options open. He may still hope to get another NFL job.

CB97, your boyfriend was cut!!! Clausen is sitting pretty to take over the job by midseason and DL, the spread QB from the mighty MAC, is looking for a spot on a practice squad! :lol:

Brilliant logic to compare a 6th rounder with a 2nd roudner (who was supposedly a top 10 talent :oops: ). DL, playing behind one of the worst olines in the NFL, had a better preseason than Clausen. http://www.nfl.com/teams/chicagobears/statistics?team=CHI

http://www.nfl.com/teams/carolinapanthers/statistics?team=CAR Shockingly, DL actually even led his offense to a touchdown unlike Jimmy! :o

So if your point was the Clausen isn't as a good as 6th rounder, you did a fine job of illustrating it. The only way Clausen plays is if Moore goes down the toilet or Carolina' season does. There is zero evidence of Clausen looking like a NFL starting QB expect in your warped mind. :nana:

P.S. DL is the exact QB that you keep on a practice squad. A lot of tools and see if there is anything worth developing. Given how crappy this QB draft was, I'd like to see him on the PS and see if Gailey can do anything with him.

+1. And remind me how LeFevour is like Tebow?

Record setting QBs, who won a ton of games, lack ideal throwing motions, but simply just made plays.

Brilliant logic to compare a 6th rounder with a 2nd roudner (who was supposedly a top 10 talent :oops: ). DL, playing behind one of the worst olines in the NFL, had a better preseason than Clausen. http://www.nfl.com/teams/chicagobears/statistics?team=CHI

http://www.nfl.com/teams/carolinapanthers/statistics?team=CAR Shockingly, DL actually even led his offense to a touchdown unlike Jimmy!

You basically said it, there is no comparison! Pre season passer ratings mean nothing especially when DL was playing with the 3rd and 4th teams and Clausen was playing with the 1st and 2nd teams. And I think that you're smart enough to know that rookie QB's aren't evaluated on their preseason stats.

The Bears thought so little of DL that they kept Caleb Haney, an undrafted FA from Colorado St.(coached by S.Fairchild :w00t:).

And say what you want about M. Martz, the guy knows QB's and he thought so little of the record breaking MAC "Tebow" that he didn't even want him on the Practice Squad!

To bad Toledo and UB wasn't on the Bears scedule, DL would've had a shot!

Edited by John Cocktosten