uniform question????????

JAMIEBUF12

how come the bills got to wear their blue uniforms today?i thought the white jerseys were the away uniforms.

147510[/snapback]

The home team in every NFL game gets to choose the color of the uniform and the opposing team then has to wear the other. The Dolphins always wear white, usually because the heat is usually less on a white jersey than a dark one. The Cowboys also always choose white at home. Most other teams use their dark colors.

how come the bills got to wear their blue uniforms today?i thought the white jerseys were the away uniforms.

147510[/snapback]

I dont understand why we cant wear a damn dark jersey and white pants. I dont like the all dark blue uni. Jags wearing something similar tonight looks like cow dung.

agree...if we have to wear those dog ass new unis, i prefer they at least go with the contrasting colors.  i particularly hate the unmatching stripes.

of course i love when that is the thing i am moved to B word about after the game!

147528[/snapback]

Anything to avoid the godawful white road jerseys the Bills have these days. I kinda like the blue ones now, although I would still prefer the old blue.

agree...if we have to wear those dog ass new unis, i prefer they at least go with the contrasting colors.  i particularly hate the unmatching stripes.

of course i love when that is the thing i am moved to B word about after the game!

147528[/snapback]

Damn now ya ruined it I was just watching the game so decided to comment on Unis ;)

The players are the ones that have requested using the all-blue uni.

It was originally designed to be blue pants with the white jerseys, and white pants with the blue jerseys.... but the players lobbied for, and got to wear the blue bants with the blue jerseys.

JDG

I thought it was a dumb move for them to wear the blue pants today and make themselves extra hot in the Florida sun. I guess superstition won out since they're on a little winning streak with the all darks. I read last year that the team gets to vote on what combination to wear. The road jersey is always dictated to them but they can choose the white or blue pants.

The players are the ones that have requested using the all-blue uni.

It was originally designed to be blue pants with the white jerseys, and white pants with the blue jerseys.... but the players lobbied for, and got to wear the blue bants with the blue jerseys.

JDG

147584[/snapback]

yeah so i've heard...ah well...and kelly, i don't mind the whites so much...as long as they wear the blue pants...just my pref.