Anybody want Jon Jansen?

Stussy109

anyone? he would have to be an upgrade, or at least provide veteran depth over korky chambers.

at first I just planned on coming in here and joking something like "Is that Jon Jansens evil twin", and then noticed you spelled it korky chambers so im confused as to if your just playing with peoples names, or you truly are an idiot? please clarify...

at first I just planned on coming in here and joking something like "Is that Jon Jansens evil twin", and then noticed you spelled it korky chambers so im confused as to if your just playing with peoples names, or you truly are an idiot? please clarify...

Nansen was a typo, Korky was intentional..I'll fix

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/09/04/jon-jansen-likely-done-after-lions-release/

"Jansen grew up in Michigan and played his college football at Michigan, and he has indicated that the Lions were the team he wanted to end his career with. He signed with Detroit in 2009 and started two games, but the Lions have decided to move on, and he probably won't sign elsewhere in 2010." ....."As a smart, well-spoken player, Jansen would be a natural fit for a transition into TV."

Did the Lions cut the Bflo boy TE yet? Him I would take.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/09/04/jon-jansen-likely-done-after-lions-release/

"Jansen grew up in Michigan and played his college football at Michigan, and he has indicated that the Lions were the team he wanted to end his career with. He signed with Detroit in 2009 and started two games, but the Lions have decided to move on, and he probably won't sign elsewhere in 2010." ....."As a smart, well-spoken player, Jansen would be a natural fit for a transition into TV."

Oh well, it was wishful thinking to add some depth to our scary thin O-line.

Is he really an upgrade? the guy couldn't crack the Lions roster.........

People complain that Green sucks cause he was let go by the Raiders......

That is message board logic. The real life works a little differently. So...whoever the Colts cut, we should be waiting for, but if somebody is let go by the Lions, they are absolutely worthless?

While I see where this comes from...who's talent evaluators do you trust more? Who's liable to miss with more frequency?