Hola! from sunny Southern California

Can any of you locals recommend a good breakfast as well as a mexican place for later?

Satying in Anaheim, FWIW.

This is a great breakfast place. Not too near Anaheim but not far from Laguna Niguel.

This place is a LuLu.

And this placeis great. Right on the cliffs in Laguna Beach. Gotta go for their Champagne brunch.

Las Brisas

This is a great breakfast place. Not too near Anaheim but not far from Laguna Niguel.

This place is a LuLu.

And this placeis great. Right on the cliffs in Laguna Beach. Gotta go for their Champagne brunch.

Las Brisas

Amen to Las Brisas ... easily the best place in OC. I Used to work for a company based there and we always went to that place.

Actually we did beause there was a sigalert on I-5 so we had to get off or sit there not moving :lol:

You picked a great time to visit SoCal. Amazing weather we've been having. Going to be in the high 70s this week. (CURSE YOU, BILL NYE AND YOUR GLOBAL WARMING STORIES!! :lol:)

Edited by LABillzFan

You picked a great time to visit SoCal. Amazing weather we've been having. Going to be in the high 70s this week. (CURSE YOU, BILL NYE AND YOUR GLOBAL WARMING STORIES!! :lol:)

Passed through your neck of the woods on the way to the LA County Fair in Pomona today. I'm sad to report that I fly home tomorrow. Bummer, because like you said the weather is fantastic here.

Recommendation:

If you're in Anaheim, check out La Casa de Garcia. It is REAL DEAL Mexican food, real cheap. If you're a cracker like me, you'll probably be the only white guy in there, but it is WELL worth the trip. Three of us ate for $20 and were very satisfied.

Recommendation:

If you're in Anaheim, check out La Casa de Garcia. It is REAL DEAL Mexican food, real cheap. If you're a cracker like me, you'll probably be the only white guy in there, but it is WELL worth the trip. Three of us ate for $20 and were very satisfied.

Well to tell you the truth you were probably the only white guy in all of southern CA.

I don't know much about Anaheim as I am in S.D. I only visit Anaheim for an occasional hockey game. I do know of a good breakfast spot in Huntington Beach called the Sugar Shack on Main Street. Good food, good portions and fair price. It can get crowded quickly so arrive early especially on weekends.

As for good casual Mexican in S.D. I would consider El Comal on Illinois Street and El Zarape on Adams.

I don't know much about Anaheim as I am in S.D. I only visit Anaheim for an occasional hockey game. I do know of a good breakfast spot in Huntington Beach called the Sugar Shack on Main Street. Good food, good portions and fair price. It can get crowded quickly so arrive early especially on weekends.

As for good casual Mexican in S.D. I would consider El Comal on Illinois Street and El Zarape on Adams.

I heard the Sugar Shack makes a mean Date shake.