Ice?

_BiB_

go easy.

all ICE is doing, really, is reminding folks that our quarterback is like the little girl with the curl. When he's good, he's very very good. When he's bad, he's horrid.

He has a long history of Jeckly/Hide performances.

I credit this coaching staff for keeping Drew out of plays that he's not likely to execute. The problem is, and you can tell from watching our offense closely each week...there are many plays that we can't run simply *because of* Drew.

Drew is the main reason that teams run blitz us all day and stack with 8 or 9 and prevent our running game from getting going.

Willis' stats would be 50% better if we had a QB who was a threat to run.

go easy.

all ICE is doing, really, is reminding folks that our quarterback is like the little girl with the curl. When he's good, he's very very good. When he's bad, he's horrid.

He has a long history of Jeckly/Hide performances.

I credit this coaching staff for keeping Drew out of plays that he's not likely to execute. The problem is, and you can tell from watching our offense closely each week...there are many plays that we can't run simply *because of* Drew.

Drew is the main reason that teams run blitz us all day and stack with 8 or 9 and prevent our running game from getting going.

Willis' stats would be 50% better if we had a QB who was a threat to run.

147412[/snapback]

The last two games the pass set up the run, without question IMO. Drew has moved around in the pocket, he has gone to 2nd and 3rd receivers, he has hit bombs (that pass to Evans for the Td was PERFECT), he has spread the ball around, he has thrown screen passes, he has thrown sidearm passes, he has played as well as you could ask a QB on this team the last three weeks. It is an unknown whether it is due to Willis or Drew or the Ol or coaching or Evans or the offensse in total just getting used to each other in this system, but it seems highly likely to me that is is nearly equal parts of all 6. And Drew has played well.

The last two games the pass set up the run, without question IMO. Drew has moved around in the pocket, he has gone to 2nd and 3rd receivers, he has hit bombs (that pass to Evans for the Td was PERFECT), he has spread the ball around, he has thrown screen passes, he has thrown sidearm passes, he has played as well as you could ask a QB on this team the last three weeks. It is an unknown whether it is due to Willis or Drew or the Ol or coaching or Evans or the offensse in total just getting used to each other in this system, but it seems highly likely to me that is is nearly equal parts of all 6. And Drew has played well.

147458[/snapback]

As one calling for drews head when we were 0 - 4 have to admit he is playing a lot better right now. Unfortunately that disaster at NE still reminds me that he is near the end of his career. I am glad to see him playing good right now however looking forward to a real challenge by JP next year.