The Bills Should Trade for Giants Backup Rhett Bomar***

Dr. Zaius

You and your doppleganger Dr. Zaius were talking up Bomar like he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, so I thought I'd take a look at him. I gave him the benefit of the doubt -- I said he could have been having a bad day -- but based on his performance he did not look like the "upgrade."

On another note, I get the Merle Haggard/Okie from Muskogee/Rhett Bomar/Oklahoma connection, but I can't figure out how Dr. Zaius from the Planet of the Apes figures in the equation. Can you enlighten us?

If said posters name was John Prine I woulda have believed him.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'd have to agree it's been about 10 years. He, and OU fans, are not happy with Sun Bowl or Cotton

Bowl wins.

Oh I agree with you on this. Just correcting the poster who stated OU hasn't won a bowl game in 10 years. All in all Stoops has done a helluva job at OU. I'd love to see him coach in the pros as I'm certain he would be a success. Perhaps one day he can be lured to Buffalo. We can only hope. LOL. Enjoy your day.

EastRoch, he would always preach about how its a personal attack and against the code of conduct whenever someone would imply his characters were the same person on the main Bills forums too.

I'm waiting for his famous "Fact." and telling people to "pound sand" or else they will "eat crow".

IIRC, he made several of these comments in a recent Sanchez sucks thread, where he was doing a lot of Dirty Sanchez ball washing. Interesting.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/118018-sanchez-is-so-bad/page__hl__sanchez__st__20

Edited by transient

The 2nd year kid has a lot of talent & is better than anyone on our roster. I smell a "sleeper". I say trade for Bomar before the rest of the league figures out how good he is. Thoughts? Look up this kid's story. He's strong armed & tough, a real diamond in the rough. I've got a feeling this guy will end up a star.

Actually I was watching a bit of the game last night and his stance/release looked eerily similar to Trent's. Either way trading for a QB who has no idea what is going on in our offense 9 days before the season starts just flat out won't happen. Unless it's Peyton Manning.

Oh I agree with you on this. Just correcting the poster who stated OU hasn't won a bowl game in 10 years. All in all Stoops has done a helluva job at OU. I'd love to see him coach in the pros as I'm certain he would be a success. Perhaps one day he can be lured to Buffalo. We can only hope. LOL. Enjoy your day.

Not what I said.

Stoops isn't fool enough to look for a job in the pros. As it is now, he has his pick of the top athletes in the country, takes them frequently to the championship game, gets his ass beat---and STILL gets a contract extension.

None of those things would happen for him in the NFL.

look at the big man go! youtube.com/watch?v=ynMZkDKmhE0

Lawd help me, but I love the guy and wish he was starting somewhere in the NFL. Big kid, big arm, and a big heart. I'd welcome him with open arms up here.

Not what I said.

Stoops isn't fool enough to look for a job in the pros. As it is now, he has his pick of the top athletes in the country, takes them frequently to the championship game, gets his ass beat---and STILL gets a contract extension.

None of those things would happen for him in the NFL.

Agreed. He has a great gig at OU.

Lawd help me, but I love the guy and wish he was starting somewhere in the NFL. Big kid, big arm, and a big heart. I'd welcome him with open arms up here.

Agreed. He has a great gig at OU.

You're damn straight Stoops has a great gig at OU.

Sarcasm on.

Wow, Merle and the good doctor agreeing on something, that's shocking.

Sarcasm off.

Hey Buddy. Love the fact that you picked up on the Planet of the Apes thing! I have no connection to Merle Haggard or the state of Oklahoma. Watch out, though, I believe Oklahoma City covets our Bills.

Its alright notwoz, he may not realize it but he did answer my question. I posed it to Doctor but Merle answered instead. He can't even keep his characters straight sometimes, just like all the other forums he's been banned on.

Billy, I have no idea what you are thinking, but you obviously have me confused with another poster. Would appreciate it if you would stop responding to my posts with accusations that are untrue. Thank you.