I HOPE I'M WRONG ABOUT PARRISH

Magox

I've been a big critic of Parrish over the past couple years, but I have to say that I'm hopeful after watching a few preseason games. Who knows, maybe with a more confident Trent Edwards a new CAPABLE offensive coordinator, an exciting play making player in Spiller that can draw defenses towards the line and a rejeuvenated Parrish, he could very well prove me wrong.

Here's to hoping :beer:

It looks like Chan is intent on giving Roscoe the opportunity he has sorely lacked in previous years. Time will tell if he makes the most of it, he fits well in the slot. we shall see how he does, one thing is certain, if he grabs more than 30 catches and scores at least once he will have outperformed Josh reed.

I've been a big critic of Parrish over the past couple years, but I have to say that I'm hopeful after watching a few preseason games. Who knows, maybe with a more confident Trent Edwards a new CAPABLE offensive coordinator, an exciting play making player in Spiller that can draw defenses towards the line and a rejeuvenated Parrish, he could very well prove me wrong.

Here's to hoping :beer:

Would it make you feel better to argue over his salary like old times?

I remember hating this pick at the time. Thought he was to small to ever be a #2 receiver. Not his height, but his bulk. I believe he was only 168 lbs coming out of Miami and I did not think he could hold up physically. I thought the second round was too high to take a return man / slot receiver. In the second round you want guys who can start. NFL.com has him listed as 178 lbs now, which is big enough. I hope I am dead wrong.

Maybe sitting him was a good thing,in some way, he sure seems to have the fire this year. He didn't get hurt or use up his body that much more. I always like him and never understood the ppl on here or DJ's not using him. And sitting him after the fumble was stupid, I said it then and I repeat here now.

I really didn't like that last year they said they were going to find ways to use him and then the only way they came up with was the end around (early in the season) after that it was just like ahh he takes up a roster space but we don't know why.

I am sooo freaking happy DJ is gone!

I am excited we have Chan, I am excited they used Roscoe last week in a creative manner. :thumbsup:

I don't really think there's too much hoping needed.

He always had good hands, he's always been pretty durable, and he's not that bad of a route runner.

He just hasn't had a good coach.

Agreed. I have been praying that someone would get him to run the route that he scored on the other night. It was very Welker-esqe. Get the guy the ball in some space and let him run. :thumbsup: