Poll on the Bills uniforms...

BillsPhan

Your Take On Current Bills' Uniforms:  

33 members have voted

1. 1. If the Bills Changed to how the uniforms were supposed to be worn would you:

• Like Them More
    • Like Them Less
    • Hate Them Either Way
    • Hate Them and Think They Should Wear Throwbacks Full Time

I don't know about you, but I'm sick and tired of this punkish dark blue on dark blue look the Bills have been wearing at home the past few years. I think they should just go back to wearing the uniforms the way they were designed to be worn way back when Bledsoe and Fletcher led the Bills out of the locker rooms in 2003 during a mini camp.

Below is a quick look at how they were supposed to be worn, and how I think they should go back to being worn, until they scrap these ugly things completely and go back to a more traditional red white and blue scheme - or even go back to the throwbacks full time!

http://www.ssur.org/research/CK_NFLUniforms/images/bufbills2002.jpg

Edited by BillsPhan

I don't think they should wear the throwbacks full time. It is a new era of Bills football, I am sick of looking back into the past with this team to enjoy them. Let's get a new jersey design going and kick off the new era with a new look. The Pats did it and it worked out!! All we need to do is design new unis and we will be a dynasty!!

Also, there is no way they haven't heard the fans on this one. Something is on the brink of going down, maybe they are waiting to see how this team does before dubbing it the "new era."

I don't think they should wear the throwbacks full time. It is a new era of Bills football, I am sick of looking back into the past with this team to enjoy them. Let's get a new jersey design going and kick off the new era with a new look. The Pats did it and it worked out!! All we need to do is design new unis and we will be a dynasty!!

Also, there is no way they haven't heard the fans on this one. Something is on the brink of going down, maybe they are waiting to see how this team does before dubbing it the "new era."

New Uni's have a tendancy to bite the big one on a consistent basis. They are always designed by a "graphic designer" or some other person who does not understand the coolness factor. The Bills throwbacks are proven winners. The last thing we need is the people who brought you the post-black Sabres uni's to create a USFLesqe Bills uni (a.la the terrible Pats* uni's)

The blue pants with the blue jerseys is not good. They do look better with the white pants. It could be worse. The Bills color could be a pukey trash bag green like the Seahawks!

I don't really like the blue pants with the white jerseys. The white ones look a little better. I guess my opinion is to dump the blue pants all altogether just go with the white ones with both white and blue jerseys.

The current unis, at least the aways, are awesome. And I actually dig the royal blue pinstriping on the home jersey. Only thing I don't like is the pants and the jerseys being the same color. But even with that little complaint, I still like these current unis over ANY of the previous years' efforts.

Oh and how are they supposed to be worn? I missed the memo.

Edited by TheChimp

I can't believe there is another uniform thread, but I'll play along.

I used to be a all throwback guy. I love the standing buffalo, the bright blue jerseys at home, and the white away jerseys were the coolest in the NFL last year.

That said, I don't really know when it happened but the new ones have grown on me. When they were first released I hated the home, but liked the away. I love the bright blue number with the red seams. I really don't know why I liked that one, but it was just the right kind of different. Over time the home ones have grown, and a big reason for that, to me, is the blue pants. The white pants with that jersey is puke. Too much. The I like the white pants with both of the old jerseys, the AFL, and the 90's.

A uniform that never really gets any love is the early 80's

Pic

Maybe a little tweak here and there, and I think we have a winner. I would lighten the blue a little bit, and probably introduce a little more red.

Edited by Beebe's Kid

The all-blue uniforms look like a Division III college. The color is something a fashion person came up with and should be discarded immediately. The darker color worked for some teams but not the Bills. Bring back the 60s uniforms. They are classics, like the Packers, Cardinals, Vikings, and Cowboys uniforms. The Seahawks, Jaguars, and Panthers are the worst. Abstract logos suck.