I'm absolutely disgusted...

NFL Network had the Cincy vs. Buff game scheduled on Sunday night at 2:00 am, so I stayed up late to watch it only to discover that they showed the Saints-Chargers instead. So I run through the guide and see that the next time our game is supposed to air is Mon. at 7:00 am, I turn it over and its Pats*-Rams :censored: Now the next scheduled air time for Bills-Bengals is Tues. @ 8:00 pm :angry::censored: You! Nfl Network

Same here. Set my DVR to record the Sunday morning (2am) showing only to sit down yesterday afternoon and have the Saints-Chargers game recorded. Pissed me off. Currently it's supposed to show tonight at 8pm. We'll see...

Don't miss the replay ... it is on TONIGHT at 8pm http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork

If anything, this puts a good Bills' preseason game in a time slot when non-Bills' fans just might watch it. We may even see the ESPN guys changing their minds a little bit about our team and it is on early enough that maybe the LIST MAKERS over at GR radio might watch the full preseason game.

I had that happen with the first game. I went home to watch and it had the run up to the game, and suddenly when the game started it was a rerun of the New England game. I couldn't believe it. I thought maybe it was a decision made by region, this being tennessee to show a more "competitive" team. I hope we go out and kick someass in the regular season.

If anything, this puts a good Bills' preseason game in a time slot when non-Bills' fans just might watch it. We may even see the ESPN guys changing their minds a little bit about our team and it is on early enough that maybe the LIST MAKERS over at GR radio might watch the full preseason game.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Easy now. Each time the last couple of years we were given a chance to "shine" on national TV we booted it. I would be perfectly happy "shining" for a few games and without any ESPN guys noticing for a little while. Maybe get some proven wins under our belts, then move our way into the media spot light. I do agree with you though that it would be nice to get some TV love from time to time, but I think we need to show some consistency first.

I had that happen with the first game. I went home to watch and it had the run up to the game, and suddenly when the game started it was a rerun of the New England game. I couldn't believe it. I thought maybe it was a decision made by region, this being tennessee to show a more "competitive" team. I hope we go out and kick someass in the regular season.

that is exactly what it will take. when you are a winner, people notice, when you lose, you are forgotten

NFL Network had the Cincy vs. Buff game scheduled on Sunday night at 2:00 am, so I stayed up late to watch it only to discover that they showed the Saints-Chargers instead. So I run through the guide and see that the next time our game is supposed to air is Mon. at 7:00 am, I turn it over and its Pats*-Rams :censored: Now the next scheduled air time for Bills-Bengals is Tues. @ 8:00 pm :angry::censored: You! Nfl Network

Not every "snub" of the Bills is for yucks. The reason the Bills game was swapped out was because it was blacked out in Buffalo and Rochester. So why does that matter in the rest of the USA? Because NFLN is not allowed to replay a game until AFTER The local station (that pays a rights fee) runs the replay first! So since WKBW & WHAM scheduled their replay for Sunday at 8pm, NFLN had to wait.

And not to prick your anti-Bills bubble but NFLN did put the BUF-CIN game in prime time tonight. (8pm) If they really hated us they could have put us at 2am again.

PTR

[/quote

With Time Warner cable, I don't get NFL Network... I think you are lucky just to have it..

Not every "snub" of the Bills is for yucks. The reason the Bills game was swapped out was because it was blacked out in Buffalo and Rochester. So why does that matter in the rest of the USA? Because NFLN is not allowed to replay a game until AFTER The local station (that pays a rights fee) runs the replay first! So since WKBW & WHAM scheduled their replay for Sunday at 8pm, NFLN had to wait.

And not to prick your anti-Bills bubble but NFLN did put the BUF-CIN game in prime time tonight. (8pm) If they really hated us they could have put us at 2am again.

PTR

Hey PTR...our minds were made up. Why are you confusing us with the facts? Sheesh!

PTR

Good rule knowledge Promo.

Since we put 35, can't wait to get home tonight and watch.

It may be pre-season but a win is a win!

Thanks, I would have missed this. My remote tells me that the next replay is Tuesday @ 8 when I won't be able to watch so this will be my chance to catch this game. :thumbsup:

PTR

Makes sense to me.

It just sucks that us out of towners have to wait so long for a replay. Luckily I was able to stream a good portion of the game once I worked out some technical glitches but it will be nice to see it over again.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Was one of the more entertaining games this weekend, so they moved it to a primetime slot. I Know everyone thinks the media hates the Bills. But I really think the media loves the Bills and the Bills fans. It's just a great football town and vibe. I think that Dallas MNF game sealed it for us.

What I think the media doesn't like is the owner and the way it's run. Just like us. (OK, and maybe the weather)

C