NFL Cut Day??

I believe it gets cut to 75 this Tuesday and then 53 next Saturday.

I prefer Brohm over Fitz, more upside... but Fitz might be the backup after the Bengals game. Who knows... doesn't really matter, Trent is our starter. :)

Agree, Originally I thought and wanted Brohm over Fitz, but after yesterday, it looks like Fitz deserves the spot. I suspect that Brown gets the third spot and becomes the project QB.

Agree, Originally I thought and wanted Brohm over Fitz, but after yesterday, it looks like Fitz deserves the spot. I suspect that Brown gets the third spot and becomes the project QB.

Why not Brown to the Practice Squad? Has he really shown anything to make any other NFL team jump on him?

He hasn't shown anything yet but he was highly thought of in college. He would be snapped up by someone.

PTR

Not necessarily. The odds of him being claimed are likely quite slim. Since most teams keep two to three QBs on their roster, it would be unusual for a team to go all th way through this offseason process, and then save a roster spot for a 7th round pick who has no handle on the offense.

The more likely scenario the Bills would have to be concerned with is Brown being offered a spot on someone else's practice squad and taking it over us.

He hasn't shown anything yet but he was highly thought of in college. He would be snapped up by someone.

PTR

Just the same way he was snatched up on draft day? What exactly has he done from draft day to now to earn a highly coveted active roster spot on another team if placed on the PS?