SPILLER looks like the real deal to me

I thought Trent looked phenomenal. Hitting guys in stride all night, if he could carry that into the season, watch out. As for Spiller, he'll be the real deal either way, if he could do that now, I'm sure he can do what he did deep into the season.

I've said it since the day we drafted him; we haven't had an RB with the unique athleticism of Spiller since OJ. Wait until he learns the game. He's gonna be special.

He's gonna drive us nuts at times, too. He's going to make his share of mistakes. He's gonna dance sometimes when he should just hit the hole.

But he is going to COMMAND attention from opposing Ds. That will open the game up for our other playmakers and nobody will benefit more than TE and the entire OLine.

GO BILLS!!!

I have to admit.... I'm not a huge Trent fan but I thought he looked pretty decent in the first half.(that is all I watched) Spiller was staring to scare me a bit but he figured it out. I am optimistic of this season. I think our Bills may show some promise...

:w00t: cincy shut him down on the first series or so but after starting off for -16 yards on 3 carries he started hitting his stride.and trent didnt do too bad either,sensing the pressure for a change GO BILLS GO

I have to admit.... I'm not a huge Trent fan but I thought he looked pretty decent in the first half.(that is all I watched) Spiller was staring to scare me a bit but he figured it out. I am optimistic of this season. I think our Bills may show some promise...

"pretty decent", huh? I know you're not a Trent fan, but really? The only reason he didn't have another bomb to Evans this week is that LE didn't go hard off of the ball right from the start. If he didn't dog the first part of his pattern, it was another 70 yard TD. Even that "overthrow" was a beautiful pass ... and that was his worst pass of the night. Two of the other three incompletes were throwaways escaping a sack. Tonight was a very good night for Mr. Edwards.