BGIOP's Big Day

Well ladies and gents, I havent been around too much lately as I've planning a wedding that involves long-distances and lunatic relatives.

Today is finally the day and we're set to be married in at 5pm today in Cohoes, NY.

You know how I know I found the right woman? She actually suggested to me yesterday that I should check the Bills pre-season score once we're at the reception hall so we can see how they're doing. And to think, when I met her she had zero idea about the wacky world of professional football.

So I'm off everyone, wish me luck!

Well ladies and gents, I havent been around too much lately as I've planning a wedding that involves long-distances and lunatic relatives.

Today is finally the day and we're set to be married in at 5pm today in Cohoes, NY.

You know how I know I found the right woman? She actually suggested to me yesterday that I should check the Bills pre-season score once we're at the reception hall so we can see how they're doing. And to think, when I met her she had zero idea about the wacky world of professional football.

So I'm off everyone, wish me luck!

Best Wishes! Sweetie. You picked a totally awesome weather day!