Most underappreciated player in AFCE?

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/17001/sights-from-rams-patriots-observatory

Sam Aiken is one of the most underappreciated players in the division. He's an adequate receiver who can help out the offense in a pinch, but he's a consistently solid special-teams performer, the kind of player every good team needs. He eliminated a Rams player on Tate's touchdown return and went across the middle for a 5-yard touchdown pass from Brian Hoyer in the fourth quarter.

Is that a shot at the Bills from Graham?

Whats your thoughts...Who do you think is the most underappreciated or underrated player in our division?

Just because I am a homer, I will pick a player from the Bills and say its Kyle Williams.

Donte Whitner. For real.

beat me to it. Honorable mentions to Kyle Williams, Fred Jackson, Brian Moorman, Ricky Williams, Davone Bess, Tony Richardson, Jim Leonhard (who would fit this Bills system better than the jauron cover 2), David Harris, Sammy Morris, Sam Aiken, Gary Guyton, and Mike Wright.

Aaron Schobel would warrant the award if he was still active, imo.

I think Fred Jackson is very underappreciated, on the national level. Can't tell you how many NFL/Team previews I have read over the last few months, where you would think Marshawn Lynch was the incumbent starting running back for the Bills...Jackson seems like an afterthought to most. If his accomplishments, on a really bad football team are ever recognized, it is normally followed up by a comment about his age, and how that somehow factored that into the pick of CJ Spiller. It is also implied that Jackson is not thought of very highly by the Bills, hence choosing Spiller. It may be true, which only makes my point that he is under- appreciated all the more. Jackson doesn't get any respect from anyone, outside of Buffalo Bills fans. The other guys mentioned, are all good players, but Jackson has actually done something already, it is not based solely on feeling.

btw- would also agree that Terrance McGee and Kyle Williams are not given much credit, but both have had some great performances that would be recognized, if they were on a better overall team.

Kyle Williams hasn't gotten a lot of credit yet, but he's been acknowledged as steady. Fred Jackson, though, seems to me to be very, very underrated. I've heard quite a bit about Chris Johnson leading the league in total yards, and everyone recognizes him as being in the top two or three running backs in the NFL. Well, everyone overlooks that Fred Jackson had the MOST total yards last year of any player in the NFL. Sure, he got a lot of it in the return game, but he did have over a 1000 yards running, had a good chunk recieving, and then the return game. And, he split the carries with Lynch. Not to mention, when you watch Jackson play you've got to give him a ton of credit - he just makes plays, and with a poor O-line. Where would Chris Johnson or Adrian Peterson be with the Bills line? He deserves to be Nationally known. I'd bet, though, that theres about 25 teams in the NFL that would like to have him instead of their present RB.