AFC East Division

bluenews

Were the Buffalo Bills moved into another division? When asked the talking heads only mention the Patriots, Dolphins, and Jets. I hope the Dolphins lose their first game, on the road, in a hostile environment, against a team that has no hope!!

espn is funny about this. I watched one of those "division previews" shows, there was like 3 minutes of conversation, and I'm serious, this was the discussion... "brady, brady, brady, jets, brady, jets, jets, Rex Ryan, brady, brady, jets, watch out for the Dolphins". Seriously, that was the AFC East preview discussion.

:))

Edited by bobblehead

This is really great for the Bills. This is just like 1988 when we went to the AFCC. No one saw the Bills coming that year. We want teams to look past us. We want the Dolphins to think the Bills will just roll over. "When you dog one of us, you dog all of us!"

PTR

How exactly are the Jets favorites without a proven entity at QB? Sure Dirty Mark was a highly picked rookie with high expectations, but that and a $1 will get you a cup of coffee. Their offensive strength was running and if I'm not mistaken they dropped their #1 RB.

How exactly are the Jets favorites without a proven entity at QB? Sure Dirty Mark was a highly picked rookie with high expectations, but that and a $1 will get you a cup of coffee. Their offensive strength was running and if I'm not mistaken they dropped their #1 RB.

and their best guard.

Defense. It was actually pretty good last year.

IMO, they need to re-prove their running game. The o-line is pretty much the same, but there isn't a clear #1 RB right now. LT hasn't been the same and Greene is unproven.

espn is funny about this. I watched one of those "division previews" shows, there was like 3 minutes of conversation, and I'm serious, this was the discussion... "brady, brady, brady, jets, brady, jets, jets, Rex Ryan, brady, brady, jets, watch out for the Dolphins". Seriously, that was the AFC East preview discussion.

:))

Brilliant! You should do movie reviews.

#1 defense #1 rushing attack

Was that a rhetorical question?