Please do not let tickets for Saturday go to waste.....

sven233

Yeah, I may have read it too quick to realize you were just asking if somebody had extra tickets you could take off them. There was no money value discussed so to say you weren't willing to pay was inaccurate. Sorry for the begging comment, real man looking for a real deal.

No worries.......just a misunderstanding. Now, don't get me wrong, if someone did offer the tickets for free, I will take them! HA! If someone is going to waste them, I'd definitely put them to use. But that was not my original intent.

But yeah....don't worry about it. All good!

Call me whatever you want, I stick by it. Let's take the Buffalo/Cleveland game, for instance. There are two tickets in the Rockpile for $20 apiece. So I go to them. http://www.stubhub.com/buffalo-bills-tickets/bills-vs-browns-957353/?ticket_id=252053775

I am forced to have them shipped at a minimum of 2-day delivery for $11.95. Then, they won't even tell you how much their fees are until you've put in your credit card information and are set to confirm the order. Then I'm getting hit with another 10% "service charge," and the seller is getting hit with a 15% service charge on this same order. So the total charges on two $20 tickets comes to nearly $60. Then, to make things even better, when the tickets arrive a day late after forcing you to send it via expedited shipping, they offer you no resolution (this is from personal experience). Almost as bad as ticketmaster. Yeah, call me negative for hating to get ripped off. Of course, I've never been able to get the tickets e-mailed - if that was the case then it certainly would be much better.

And yes, I have some hot cousins. Want their phone numbers?

Yeah. I definitely understand what you are talking about. It kills me that they charge so much in fees! $12+ for shipping 2 pieces of paper? Really? Throw them in an envelope put a stamp on it and call it a day! I know there is insurance and tracking, but there is no excuse for it to be as costly as it is. Then, to charge a service fee on top of that is crazy.

So I completely understand where you are coming from. Stubhub is an expensive service to use. But, in all fairness, they are legit. No bad tickets........just expensive fees.

Hello everyone! I am just writing to ask that if you have tickets to Saturday's game that you can't use, please try not to let them go to waste. If for some reason you can't go and are looking to get rid of your tickets, I could use them My cousin just called and she said that she wanted to go to the game Saturday and to my knowledge, she has never been to a game before. So, I told her I would try and get some tickets. I know I will be able to get tickets off of eBay or Stubhub if it comes to that, but I know that sometimes people are on this board need to get rid of tickets they can't use. If this is the case, please PM me and let me know if you have tickets you can't use and what you would like for them. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Also, I am sure I am not the only one looking for tickets, so if you have tickets you can't use, maybe you can use this thread to post them and give others the opportunity to buy them or get them from you. No sense in letting tickets go to waste if you can't use them! Thanks everyone!

I have two awesome seats available for this Saturday at the 40 yard line, Bills side, 14 rows up, upper deck. I'd be happy to sell them to you pretty cheap. I have a wedding this Saturday. PM me with an offer.

I think this may be a good sign for Maybin......... B-)

In all seriousness though, Ticketmaster Ticket Exchange has pretty good prices and most tickets come from season ticket holders. They also do TicketFast most of the time, so you can print them at home.

Ticket Exchange

Edited by cossack

I think this may be a good sign for Maybin......... B-)

In all seriousness though, Ticketmaster Ticket Exchange has pretty good prices and most tickets come from season ticket holders. They also do TicketFast most of the time, so you can print them at home.

Ticket Exchange

Looks interesting. Never used them before. Could be good, though.

Looks interesting. Never used them before. Could be good, though.

I have several times, and I have also sold tickets on there myself. Very secure, tickets are guaranteed.

Ticketmaster manages the Bills' season ticket accounts, so every season ticket holder has a direct link in their account manager to list tickets on there and set their own price.

Edited by cossack

I have several times, and I have also sold tickets on there myself. Very secure, tickets are guaranteed.

Ticketmaster manages the Bills' season ticket accounts, so every season ticket holder has a direct link in their account manager to list tickets on there and set their own price.

Good to know! Thanks!

And yes, I have some hot cousins. Want their phone numbers?

I'm interested. Ages? Pictures? I can trade a pair of Van Miller club seats to a later game this season (already donated my pre-seasons to Make A Wish) for their info.

Stubhub has decent seats for Saturday going for $4 per pair! Even if you get hit with $5 in fees. That's less than $10 for 2 tickets to a NFL game. Cheapest on TicketExchange is $20 each. Not much cheaper on ebay. This is what I would do. Just go to the game early without tickets. Walk around. There will be plenty of extras floating around. Closer to game time- the cheaper they will be. If you catch someone just willing to get rid of them and not sell them to an unlicensed ticket reseller, you will pay next to nothing. Wait until a few minutes after the game starts and you will probably get in for less than $5. You could also get really lucky and have someone hand you extras for free. Last year for the Kids Day Game, I had 8 tickets, 4 people decided not to go at the last minute because it was brutally hot and it was a preseason game. I ended up giving away 4 tickets. They still get you full price for parking though.

Ticketmaster Ticket Exchange has pretty good prices and most tickets come from season ticket holders. They also do TicketFast most of the time, so you can print them at home. Ticket Exchange

Technically it's the NFL Ticket Exchange which they contracted out to ticketmaster to run. Seller fees are lower than SH (10% vs 15%), last year the buyer premium was the same as SH; 10%. AFAIK it's still the same.

The NFL Ticket Exchange is now and probably will remain the only ticket exchange service to do TicketFast (which is a feature that voids the hard copy ticket and emails the valid ticket to the buyer). SH can do for baseball, and some other sports but the greedy NFL will only allow it's official agent to do this. SH lets you list them as Etickets but won't allow you to use the email option so they can keep the seller from having direct contact with the buyer,

Downsize of the NFL Ticket Exchange is that they will not allow tickets to be sold for less than the ticket value (believe it is face value but may be the purchase price which differs for ST holders). ergo not the best place to look for tickets for this Saturday's game.