Joique Bell Highlights/Pic Tribute...

SDS

Uh, the guy scored 70 something TD's at Wayne State... you'd think they could find more than every angle of his TD against the 'Skins, a few practice shots, a few live game shots, and a bunch of stills to fill 4 minutes worth of video. (Not so much a commentary on posting it, more a heads up for those expecting a bit more out of their 4 minutes). That said, he was dominant against DII talent, and doesn't appear out of place thus far in preseason. He could be a small school gem and give us some flexibility to deal ML if the need/opportunity arises. Here's to him producing more NFL highlights to fill out the next tribute. :thumbsup:

Lots of talk around this board about which QB are the Bills likely to cut, Fitz, Brohm or Brown (Maybe even TE?). Whomever they choose, it doesn't bother me much because I can't see any of them coming back to haunt the Bills this season, if ever. HOWEVER, it's another story all together with the RBs. They're all so good that whomever they cut (or trade)is going to do very, very well for someone else. And I'm going to be grumbling about it. But I don't know what else they can do. Short of a season-ending injury to one of them before Miami, one and probably two, are going to be gone. I know it's a good problem to have, too many really good players at one position. But I'm going to hate it no matter who they cut.

Sweet for sure! I would be VERY surprised if he doesn't make the team. Amazing how your #1 & #2 RB's go down & you feel like it's no big deal. Both Spiller & Bell are more than capable.

Trade Marshawn and keep Bell. Bell, Spiller and Jackson play with heart. Marshawn, sometimes plays with heart, most times, he just plays with himself.

I love the fact that we find these Undrafted Rookies and hope that some of them turn into even sterling silver in the NFL, let alone NFL gold. Stupar is another example. I like Bell, his passion and desire while he runs and has obviously shown flashes of NFL level talent. My vote is to continue to give him the ball, along with Spiller and Jackson when he returns and let the name talent, Marshawn Lynch, grab a draft pick for next year. Not that I didn't like the Lynch pick when it happened, but now, due to his off field issues and the plethora of RB talent we seem to have on this team, not to mention a new #1 pick that is an exceptional talent at RB and we have so many other holes to fill, that it makes sense to get some value for Lynch and focus on what the draft pick compensation can bring while we're in "rebuilding" mode. But hey, GO BILLS!

Sweet for sure! I would be VERY surprised if he doesn't make the team. Amazing how your #1 & #2 RB's go down & you feel like it's no big deal. Both Spiller & Bell are more than capable.

The thing to learn is that RBs continue to be a dime a dozen. You need a line. Not an RB.

See Denver.

I absolutely love the running back core that we ahve now. Marshawn lynch is the odd man out. Joique Bell comes from D2 school and Freddy Jackson from community college. Spiller, Jackson, and Bell, couldnt ask for better backs

Jackson came from Coe College, which I think is Division III. Marshawn's off-field antics ahow a side to him that is very disconcerting. He can provide intense, exposiveness (both on the field and off), but isn't consistent. Give the kids with heart and a desire to move beyond themselves. Spiller is still rough around the edges, but wow, very exciting to watch. The other two are players with great drive and a desire to excel.

The thing to learn is that RBs continue to be a dime a dozen. You need a line. Not an RB.

See Denver.

True...they are a dime a dozen, but the elite backs are not. We have a couple of elite ones on our roster. Also, I do believe what Gailey has stated more than once is true...that a great RB can make your line look a lot better.

True...they are a dime a dozen, but the elite backs are not. We have a couple of elite ones on our roster. Also, I do believe what Gailey has stated more than once is true...that a great RB can make your line look a lot better.

The Bills have 2 elite RBs? I'd say they have 2 unproven backs, an underacheiving back, and an older vet who plays his heart out.

No elites.

Edited by Peace

The Bills have 2 elite RBs? I'd say they have 2 unproven backs, an underacheiving back, and an older vet who plays his heart out.

No elites.

I knew you would question me on that. I'm an old fart "Peace", & I haven't been so excited about Spiller on our team since the Bills drafted O.J. I know, I know, he hasn't had a carry yet in a real NFL game...but wait. The guy has "IT". As for the second one, ask me at the end of the year. I believe Jackson, Lynch (if he's not traded), or Bell will put up some serious stats.

SDS started a football thread? About an undrafted FA? And embedded a youtube video?

Up is down. Down is up. Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!

BTW, fearless leader, great vid! I am quite taken by the rookie RBs. Earlier during OTAs and camp, some referred to our stacked backfield. Having yet seen Spiller play in a Bills uni (although I expected him to shine) and not knowing how Marshawn would respond to a down year, I questioned if we should count on the backfield being that strong.

Well, even with the injuries to Fred and Marshawn, Spiller and Bell have shown me enough for me to be quite taken with out RB situation for 2010. Now, if we could only find a REAL fullback.