Three weeks into the preseason....

Of all the issues surrounding this team, the last thing they needed was to start the 2010 pre-season with 2 straight away games.

In a way I almost feel sorry for the players because they go from being boo'd to the veritable ghost town that is the Rogers Center. What a sad abomination that place is.

I can't make it to the game next week but I'm hoping they get a nice home welcome. They're going to need the 12th man more than ever this year.

Of all the issues surrounding this team, the last thing they needed was to start the 2010 pre-season with 2 straight away games.

In a way I almost feel sorry for the players because they go from being boo'd to the veritable ghost town that is the Rogers Center. What a sad abomination that place is.

I can't make it to the game next week but I'm hoping they get a nice home welcome. They're going to need the 12th man more than ever this year.

The place will be mostly kids... although I just bought 3 tickets in section...142? I'll be there skipping my fantasy football draft to cheer on the team!

I wonder if T.O. plays with some extra motivation - perfect for our defense :devil:

Kinda neat that McGee just spent a year matching up against T.O. in practice every week. --That has got to be worth somethimg.

Of course, that goes both ways.

Definitely a match-up worth checking out. Hopefully Lankster doesn't cover him :x

Hows Las Vegas doing? I stayed at Ballys 3 months ago and had a blast!

Definitely looking toward this week's game. I am really enjoying NFL preseason live. Plug the computer into the Big Screen, sit back and enjoy the game. Can pause, and rewind on my schedule in HD.

The place will be mostly kids... although I just bought 3 tickets in section...142? I'll be there skipping my fantasy football draft to cheer on the team!

I wonder if T.O. plays with some extra motivation - perfect for our defense :devil:

That might be the best kind of 12th man. Kids aren't going to be drunk and booing, they're going to be going bonkers at their first NFL game (at least for a lot of them.) That's probably the friendliest crowd you could hope for.

That might be the best kind of 12th man. Kids aren't going to be drunk and booing, they're going to be going bonkers at their first NFL game (at least for a lot of them.) That's probably the friendliest crowd you could hope for.

Agreed! My kids generally don't have much of their voices left after the game.

They cheer on the scrubs in the 4th quarter just as much as the starters! :)

I just wish it was a afternoon game. But this way there is fireworks after the game!

This weekend should be an interesting test for the team with the Bengals coming in who look to have a very strong team this year, plus the third game almost always the one with the starters playing the most on both teams. The Bengals now have a ton of weapons on offense and a tough defense. They will change both the Steelers and Ravens. So do the Bills take another step forward from their damn decent showing, or more like the debacle that was the Redskins game. Hopefully the kids are in for a treat.

This weekend should be an interesting test for the team with the Bengals coming in who look to have a very strong team this year, plus the third game almost always the one with the starters playing the most on both teams. The Bengals now have a ton of weapons on offense and a tough defense. They will change both the Steelers and Ravens. So do the Bills take another step forward from their damn decent showing, or more like the debacle that was the Redskins game. Hopefully the kids are in for a treat.

I am greatly anticipating the announcement of the quarterback rotation for the Cincy game.