Any graphic artists want to take a shot at this logo?

SDS

http://forums.sabrespace.com/public/style_...tbd312/logo.png

I'm looking for a white background version of what we have above. What I have done just doesn't seem polished enough. I'm open to other suggestions if you have them. This is in preparation of a board upgrade, so I'm trying to get a skin ready to roll.

Comedians need not apply... please don't waste my time looking at nonsense replies...

SDS -- Do you just want to background white? I can do that for you in about five minutes.

Edit: You might mean that you want a clear background? (Looking at the forum skin). For what it is worth, I think the skin looks plenty good as it is, but I should be able to help you out. Private message me.

SDS -- Do you just want to background white? I can do that for you in about five minutes.

Edit: You might mean that you want a clear background? (Looking at the forum skin). For what it is worth, I think the skin looks plenty good as it is, but I should be able to help you out. Private message me.

Well, it has changed since I started this. It used to be on white and then I realized the white was too garish. Then I made it gray and stroked the red strip white and added a little shadow. Then I tried using the turf as a background instead of the grey.

I'm starting to like the turf banner and I'm thinking maybe I solved the issue myself.... (although having an illustrator version would be better than the photoshop one I have).

http://forums.sabrespace.com/public/style_...tbd312/logo.png

I'm looking for a white background version of what we have above. What I have done just doesn't seem polished enough. I'm open to other suggestions if you have them. This is in preparation of a board upgrade, so I'm trying to get a skin ready to roll.

How about Gina?