More Bills Talk On San Diego radio XX Sports 1090

Link to conversation between Lee Hacksaw Hamilton and Allen Wilson Of Buffalo News. This is from XX Sports Radio 1090AM in San Diego.

Again, we get better Bills talk in San Diego than WGR in Buffalo! I'll keep posting Bills interviews from out west....

http://www.xxsportsradio.com/common/global...io/40/21027.mp3

Link to conversation between Lee Hacksaw Hamilton and Allen Wilson Of Buffalo News. This is from XX Sports Radio 1090AM in San Diego.

Again, we get better Bills talk in San Diego than WGR in Buffalo! I'll keep posting Bills interviews from out west....

It's so nice to hear an interview with a reporter on the Bills' beat rather than with a columnist. :flirt:

Keep these links coming ... too bad it wasn't conducted within the last week or two.

Hacksaw would be great if he didn't just make **** up sometimes, act like he breaks stories when he doesn't, and think he knows everything about everyone everywhere. He's good though, and probably the most consistently informed of any sportscaster I ever listened to. But he goes too far too often.

It's so nice to hear an interview with a reporter on the Bills' beat rather than with a columnist. :flirt:

Keep these links coming ... too bad it wasn't conducted within the last week or two.

This was from yesterday's afternoon show. It is a fairly broad interview, as most SoCal listeners probably dont know too much about what is going on in Buffalo. As insignificant as some people would have you believe The Bills are on a national level...it aint completely true. We have a huge fan base spread out across the globe. You know who is insignificant on a national level? The Chiefs, the Browns, Tampa, and St Louis. Granted they sucked worse than us last year...You are only really significant when you are winning.

[/quote

Great Link... Nice hearing Bills talk on the radio... But really hard watching them on TV right now..

This was from yesterday's afternoon show. It is a fairly broad interview, as most SoCal listeners probably dont know too much about what is going on in Buffalo. As insignificant as some people would have you believe The Bills are on a national level...it aint completely true. We have a huge fan base spread out across the globe. You know who is insignificant on a national level? The Chiefs, the Browns, Tampa, and St Louis. Granted they sucked worse than us last year...You are only really significant when you are winning.

So true. The diaspora of Buffalonians has given us a fairly broad US fanbase. I tend to find many more Bill's fans across the US when I travel compared to other medium sized markets.

So true. The diaspora of Buffalonians has given us a fairly broad US fanbase. I tend to find many more Bill's fans across the US when I travel compared to other medium sized markets.

Pepto Bismal and some cottage cheese will take care of the diaspora. I think that's how they refer to it in California........