anyone see tebow tonight?

I don't see much dissing in this thread, at least so far. It was pointed out that his release looks to be much the same as it was in college. I'd agree with that.

Can't really judge a guy by his first preseason game (although many on this board don't seem to understand that).

I already gave back my season opener tickets because I was told the season was over.

One of his first throws was beautiful, down the sideline...and the receiver dropped it. After that he didn't show much, other than the fact he's a huge dude who can run over LBs. The passes were not so great, though.

Don't agree with that. He had some bad throws, but his last drive, 2 minute offense, was handled very well. Found the receivers underneath the defense and moved the ball well. That throw across his body on the fun to get into scoring position was very good.

Most of his bad plays were results of terrible protection, somthing pretty common for a young QB. He's going to need to learn to get rid of the ball faster when his protection breaks down...of course this is one of the biggest knocks on him coming out of college.

Overall, he looked better than most of the rookies I've seen play (haven't seen Bradford yet).