Injury Update Jackson/Lynch

Big blow for us but hopefully it gets C. J ready and more comfortable in the system. I thought either Bell or Simpson would make the team, now it just makes that a bigger reality. At least its not the season for either one. The thing that pisses me off is that Fred wouldnt of gotten hurt if not for the defender grabbing his facemask..

We should have Lynch back for opening day hopefully so we can go into the game vs Miami with Lynch and Spiller which is not a bad combo if you ask me.

Bell and Simpson are having nice camps. I think Simpson makes the teams because of Special teams. Bell might be on the Practice squad . We are set at RB still.

QB is another matter... :wallbash:

If you're going to have an injury the RB position might just be the best one to have it at. Marshawn should be back for the opener and Freddy shortly thereafter. More importantly, they'll be very fresh and most undamaged.

My biggest concern is blitz pickup. If Joique and CJ are back there they HAVE to be willing to pass protect otherwise Levi Brown might be starting by week 2.

If you're going to have an injury the RB position might just be the best one to have it at.

I thought most here would wish for the top 2 QBs to go down. :wallbash:

I still have hope for Edwards -- his first drive was nice...

If you're going to have an injury the RB position might just be the best one to have it at. Marshawn should be back for the opener and Freddy shortly thereafter. More importantly, they'll be very fresh and most undamaged.

My biggest concern is blitz pickup. If Joique and CJ are back there they HAVE to be willing to pass protect otherwise Levi Brown might be starting by week 2.

One can only hope............