Brohm

Cuze

Why does everybody think so highly of Brohm. Please name me one thing he has ever done to justify him being any better than Edwards. He started one game for us last season and got us killed.

He's not Trent.

Did you watch any of that game yesterday? Did Trent do anything. anything, anything? Seriously, anything?

Why does everybody think so highly of Brohm. Please name me one thing he has ever done to justify him being any better than Edwards. He started one game for us last season and got us killed.

I agree, but maybe it's more of a case of what Brohm is not rather than what he is. Brohm is NOT Trent and for some, that is enough justification. I'm not saying I'm for or against Brohm -- I want to see how he performs in pre-season games before making an opinion on him.

I would be curious to see what he is capable of, after participating in "the Bills" training camp and having more than a couple of weeks to study the playbook. And the fact that Trent has proven time and again that he is afraid to play the game. He starts off well, then takes a shot, and the wheels come off. Not a good scenario for winning football.

He did well in college and was THE quarterback at Greenbay (practice squad).

I sort of agree with you but all i'm saying is people keep talking about him as if he has lit it up somewhere else before he came to the bills and he has not.

What has any unproven young QB or rookie done before he has played more than 1 game?