Joique Bell is a possessed man

Skoobydum

Bell showed serious promise last night. Ran like a raped ape and never slowed down. I thought Levi looked very good too, even though it was only mop up duty. He has a rocket arm and at least tried to make points.

They all tried to make points last night.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In all seriousness, if him and Simpson continue to have strong preseasons and camp, this team needs to seriously consider trading Lynch or Jackson (I would assume Lynchs value would be higher especially if he has a good preseason) and try to get some help somewhere at a weaker position or at least 2nd or 3rd round pick next year.

We can roll with Jackson and Spiller with Bell and Simpson for depth...

absolutly no way they trade lynch. he had a great run yesterday when he got hurt and you know galiey loves him. they will most likely carry 4 half backs and a full back.

lynch will not get traded you can bet on that.

absolutly no way they trade lynch. he had a great run yesterday when he got hurt and you know galiey loves him. they will most likely carry 4 half backs and a full back.

lynch will not get traded you can bet on that.

They will carry four backs for sure. Expect to see lots of passes to our RBs also. We have little else to throw too.

Everyday, why hold a potential probowler back for a good pick?

I don't get your point.

If Joique Bell proves a worthy third back but sits fourth on the depth chart, then there's fat that could be trimmed. And since we all agree that we've got holes elsewhere, trimming some fat might be the right thing to do...

Now this all assumes that the injuries to Lynch and Jackson aren't as serious as the initial buzz...and I don't think they are.

I don't get your point.

If Joique Bell proves a worthy third back but sits fourth on the depth chart, then there's fat that could be trimmed. And since we all agree that we've got holes elsewhere, trimming some fat might be the right thing to do...

Now this all assumes that the injuries to Lynch and Jackson aren't as serious as the initial buzz...and I don't think they are.

You answered you're own question, why not bring in new help for our weaknesses versus what's already pretty well covered?

If a ML trade improves our O-line protection and helps us run better now, yeah ML for a improvement.

How the heck are you going to trade Lynch. He just sprained his ankle, has 2 strikes from the commish, your starting runner Jackson just broke his hand and the other 3 guy's never have taken a snap in the NFL(simpson maybe). Get real ain't going to happen. We need Lynch more than ever given our QB's performance. We need to run the ball and then run some more. Keep rotating backs eat the clock and keep Trent Edwards off his butt.

How the heck are you going to trade Lynch. He just sprained his ankle, has 2 strikes from the commish, your starting runner Jackson just broke his hand and the other 3 guy's never have taken a snap in the NFL(simpson maybe). Get real ain't going to happen. We need Lynch more than ever given our QB's performance. We need to run the ball and then run some more. Keep rotating backs eat the clock and keep Trent Edwards off his butt.

sprained ankle?

Broken hand?

Is any of this confirmed?

Link?

I know it was the first preseason game and all but (that being said) after seeing the way Lynch walked off the field with no limp , and can understand it's the first PRESEASON game i wonder if it wouldn't be in the Bills best interest to trade him for a LT such as Marcus McNeil and keep Bell on !! The kid was a monster in college and feels he has to prove that he can do it with the big boys .

I'm just not real convinced that Lynch has his heart into it , only time will tell , & hopefully he will bring beastmode out of mouth balls !!!!

I know it was the first preseason game and all but (that being said) after seeing the way Lynch walked off the field with no limp , and can understand it's the first PRESEASON game i wonder if it wouldn't be in the Bills best interest to trade him for a LT such as Marcus McNeil and keep Bell on !! The kid was a monster in college and feels he has to prove that he can do it with the big boys .

I'm just not real convinced that Lynch has his heart into it , only time will tell , & hopefully he will bring beastmode out of mouth balls !!!!

I think obtaining McNeil might be one of the best moves we can make, our O-line needs help bigtime.

J. Bell is the reason I think we should trade Lynch if we can get a 3rd or better.

who's gonna give us a 3rd for a hurt RB with an huge contract?

best case scenario is Simpson and Bell are doing good the rest of the preseason. Jackson and Lynch are back for the season opener and we find a way to trade Bell or Simpson for a 7th rounder.

more likely to happen: We start the regular season with Lynch and Spiller. Jackson is back for week 3 we cut Simpson or Bell and keep the other on the practice squad. .

who's gonna give us a 3rd for a hurt RB with an huge contract?

best case scenario is Simpson and Bell are doing good the rest of the preseason. Jackson and Lynch are back for the season opener and we find a way to trade Bell or Simpson for a 7th rounder.

more likely to happen: We start the regular season with Lynch and Spiller. Jackson is back for week 3 we cut Simpson or Bell and keep the other on the practice squad. .

It would be a surprise to me if they allocated a PS spot for Simpson or J. Bell - many a thread has been posted about depth problems in other areas. One of the other would have to really impress in the preseason...and as MarkVader50 noted - will either show any flashes of blocking and blitz pick-up? ?

It would be a surprise to me if they allocated a PS spot for Simpson or J. Bell - many a thread has been posted about depth problems in other areas. One of the other would have to really impress in the preseason...and as MarkVader50 noted - will either show any flashes of blocking and blitz pick-up? ?

Well the current situation shows depth at RB can easily become an issue...