If Tyler Thigpen is released he will be our backup QB

freester

What about monies owed to them?

It's just millions in the case of Fitzy... git'r done, Buddy!

People "know" an awful lot. Chan got some production out of Thigpen, so therefore he must be enamored with him, right?

Maybe Chan would tell you "If we would have had a real QB, we would have made the playoffs....dude completely botched my offense."

If there's one thing that pisses me off the most about this recent rash of newbies, it's their tendency to post stupid sh*t as if it's been confirmed (or at least hinted at) by the organization, only to open up the thread and realize it's pure BS speculation.

This particular thread didn't fool me or anything, but still, would it be so hard to title the thread "Would we sign Thigpen if cut?" or something? :thumbsup:

This may not happen till the final cuts, but I guarantee we would sign him and dump Brohm and Fitzpatrick

I have it from a source that I cannot name that not only this is true but that before the Miami game we will be signing every player under the age of 30 who Chan has ever shook hands with because if they have been cut by another team and Chan knows them then they must be better than anyone currently on the roster who has been through OTA's and preseason with the team.

I can't wait for the first wave of cuts because that will be when our roster starts to be filled.

GEESH!

If there's one thing that pisses me off the most about this recent rash of newbies, it's their tendency to post stupid sh*t as if it's been confirmed (or at least hinted at) by the organization, only to open up the thread and realize it's pure BS speculation.

This particular thread didn't fool me or anything, but still, would it be so hard to title the thread "Would we sign Thigpen if cut?" or something? :thumbsup:

Check the join dates Jr.

:nana:

OP joined before you SATM

This may not happen till the final cuts, but I guarantee we would sign him and dump Brohm and Fitzpatrick

I'm not certain that Brohm might be worth hanging onto for developmental possibilities, but certainly Thigpen, IMO, would be a better option at #2 than Fitzy.

If the Bills QBs keep playing as poorly as tonight, not only will Thigpen be claimed off waivers, but the second he is, he will be named our opening day starter.