BILLS WIN THE SUPERBOWL

At least it's more ethical than Leach as HC.

Yeah, the Bills missed that opportunity (just like they missed the opportunity to sign Graham Harrell).

Leach will be coaching again in 2011, in either Division 1 or the NFL, after Texas Tech coughs up a huge settlement later this year.

Yeah, the Bills missed that opportunity (just like they missed the opportunity to sign Graham Harrell).

Leach will be coaching again in 2011, in either Division 1 or the NFL, after Texas Tech coughs up a huge settlement later this year.

Yet Vick is already in the NFL. Vick > Leach

Yet Vick is already in the NFL. Vick > Leach

Great logic! :thumbsup: What are you, 10 years old?

(There are 1696 players in the NFL - by your reasoning, that makes 1696 players > Leach :beer:)

Vick > Leach??? Well I dunno - Leach doesn't torture helpless animals, isn't a convicted felon, and - to the best of my knowledge - has spent no time in federal prison. In fact, Leach has a bachelors in history, a masters in coaching, a J.D. in law, and is the 'winning-est' coach in Texas Tech history. 'Ron Mexico' is a convicted criminal, a drug user, an animal abuser, a spreader of STDs, and is one false step from never setting foot on an NFL gridiron again.

As far as Vick already being in the NFL (forget the fact that the feckless thug has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel ), who says Leach even wants to be in the NFL? :worthy:

Great logic! :thumbsup: What are you, 10 years old?

(There are 1696 players in the NFL - by your reasoning, that makes 1696 players > Leach :beer:)

Vick > Leach??? Well I dunno - Leach doesn't torture helpless animals, isn't a convicted felon, and - to the best of my knowledge - has spent no time in federal prison. In fact, Leach has a bachelors in history, a masters in coaching, a J.D. in law, and is the 'winning-est' coach in Texas Tech history. 'Ron Mexico' is a convicted criminal, a drug user, an animal abuser, a spreader of STDs, and is one false step from never setting foot on an NFL gridiron again.

As far as Vick already being in the NFL (forget the fact that the feckless thug has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel ), who says Leach even wants to be in the NFL? :worthy:

You forgot the golden rule, that whoever starts throwing insults has the weaker argument. You should probably look in the mirror.

In any event, yes, Vick has NFL talent, which is why he's in the NFL. If Leach had NFL talent, he'd be there. Yet, no team wants to hire him.

Thus, Vick > Leach

You forgot the golden rule, that whoever starts throwing insults has the weaker argument. You should probably look in the mirror.

In any event, yes, Vick has NFL talent, which is why he's in the NFL. If Leach had NFL talent, he'd be there. Yet, no team wants to hire him.

Thus, Vick > Leach

I see. (I always thought that the person whose argument seems really really stupid has the weaker argument!)

Then, by your logic,

Vick > Joe Paterno

Vick > Steve Spurrier

Vick > Nick Saban

Vick > Urban Meyer

Vick > Jim Tressel

Vick > Mack Brown

Vick > Bob Stoops

Vick > Bobby Bowden

Vick > Bo Schembechler

Vick > Woody Hayes

Vick > Knute Rockne

Vick > Ara Parseghian

Vick > Glen Scobey 'Pop' Warner

and yes...

Vick > Bear Bryant

That is, of course, only if you are stupidly narrow-minded enough to feel that being an NFL roster is the only true yardstick by which to measure success, even if you're a former #1 overall pick who now 'warms the pine'.

Then, in fact, by your logic...

Tim Toone ('Mr. Irrelevant 2010') > Leach

etc., etc., etc.

You do know that you're an idiot, right?

I really like how Madden has tailored the announcer's Super Bowl comments to each team. Video games have certainly come a long way.

QUOTE (BillsFanInLV @ Aug 13 2010, 02:18 AM)

WTF is Obama doing in the White House?

Really? not needed on a sports msg board.

Agreed, the election can't get here soon enough. I'm anticipating thousands of pre and post election thread hijacks.

I see. (I always thought that the person whose argument seems really really stupid has the weaker argument!)

Then, by your logic,

Vick > Joe Paterno

Vick > Steve Spurrier

Vick > Nick Saban

Vick > Urban Meyer

Vick > Jim Tressel

Vick > Mack Brown

Vick > Bob Stoops

Vick > Bobby Bowden

and yes...

Vick > Bear Bryant

That is, of course, only if you are stupidly narrow-minded enough to feel that being an NFL roster is the only true yardstick by which to measure success, even if you're a former #1 overall pick who now 'warms the pine'.

Then, in fact, by your logic...

Tim Toone ('Mr. Irrelevant 2010') > Leach

etc., etc., etc.

You do know that you're an idiot, right?

I see you're still insisting on losing the argument by throwing around insults. When people complain about the decline of discussion on this board, that is exactly what they are talking about.

At least those guys made the NFL. Leach hasn't and didn't. You're exactly right, Vick is better than all of those guys. Again, Vick made the NFL and they didn't, and there's a reason for that.

It's much easier to succeed in college than the NFL. Not everyone can make it in the pros, and it's been proven so far that Leach can't. Some team would have signed him already if he could.

I expect you'll follow this up with another insult-laden, losing argument, since it seems like that's the only way you can defend your ridiculous position.