Jets

I have disliked the pats for a long time. Ever since the took rule. Not a raider fan. But damn, they got cheated. Clearly a fumble!!!!

Having said that, the jets are really getting on my nerves. They are getting waaaayyyyy toooooo much attention.

i could name some other reasons. but i want some feedback. who is worse and why? jets or pats?

I have disliked the pats for a long time. Ever since the took rule. Not a raider fan. But damn, they got cheated. Clearly a fumble!!!!

Having said that, the jets are really getting on my nerves. They are getting waaaayyyyy toooooo much attention.

i could name some other reasons. but i want some feedback. who is worse and why? jets or pats?

Cheatriots

why?

because they cheated

I hate the Pats mostly because their fans come to the Ralph and outcheer us on our own field. Although I am starting to hate the Jets more and more. Why are the Jets so good anyways - they only beat the Chargers because the kicker for the bolts laid 3 consecutive eggs. Pats definitely are worse and they will win AFC East yet again

Jet's fans are !@#$s because their from NY. . .we should all be ok with that. Pats fans are !@#$s because they feel entitled due to the "Belicheck is a football coaching God" mentality. Living here the past year opened my eyes to this. I've never seen a city with a bigger hard-on for an athlete as Boston is for Brady.

Jet's are getting attention because their contenders this year for the first time in decades, their on Hardknocks, and they're in the middle of a pissing match with the best defensive back in the league. . .attention is due.

Jet's fans are !@#$s because their from NY. . .we should all be ok with that. Pats fans are !@#$s because they feel entitled due to the "Belicheck is a football coaching God" mentality. Living here the past year opened my eyes to this. I've never seen a city with a bigger hard-on for an athlete as Boston is for Brady.

Jet's are getting attention because their contenders this year for the first time in decades, their on Hardknocks, and they're in the middle of a pissing match with the best defensive back in the league. . .attention is due.

i dont think i could live there then. yuck!

attention is due??? joe namath looks like the guy from mad magazine.

oh yeah i hate the shot of him heading into the locker room in their sb win with his stupid little finger in the air.

that finger also gets on my nerves!

My Yami. Always and forever.

Are we playing the Jets on Friday or something? ...cause there's already ~6-7 active Jets-related threads.

Probably everyone who watched them on HBO last night is having the same reaction I did:

They are really obnoxious and full of themselves. Starting with that fat doofus of a head coach, who btw can't go 5 seconds without swearing, apparently he thinks that makes him sound tough. Really, the guy is just a fat Gregg Williams who got on a good playoff roll last year, as far as I can tell.

BUT my second reaction is:

Wow, the Jets are seriously freaking OLD. And they are sooooo not as good as they are being hyped to be. They're all excited about having LT? And Jason Taylor??? Are you kidding me? Why don't they pick up Emmitt Smith and Deacon Jones while they are at it?

Seriously - they are the perfect team for the morons in the national media to overrate - lots of over-the-hill stars that everyone has heard of. Never mind that the teams these guys became famous on didn't want them anymore - in Jason Taylor's case, the fish have let him go twice already.

Third reaction was: Sanchez is not a bright young man. Brian Schottenheimer seriously looked like he was talking to a kindergardener. And all of Sanchez's swagger? What's that about again, Mr. 63.0 QB rating??

Seriously - that team is in for a HUGE fall - they look like a 4-12 team in the making.

In a shocking move of coaching cojones, Chan Gailey runs the wildcat all game and no QB ever sees the field.

0 - 0

Who do I dislike more? The loud mouths or the cheaters? I like 'em both better than them florida f@##ots.

It is the 'tuck' rule. if you should dislike anyone, it should be your Spelling teacher. Other than that, perpetually hate the Dophins and mortally dislike the Jets. The Pats sucked for a long time so you should just dislike them immensely.

I lived in NYC for four years...I can tell you, Jets fans, in general, are not as passionate, knowledgeable, or intense as Giants fans. That makes Jets fans (IMO) much less offensive! :ph34r:

As for the teams, growing up a Bills fan, the AFC East ranks like this, as far as hate goes:

1- Dolphins- don't need to explain this, do I? During the Kelly/Marino era, the Bills never lost a meaningful game to them...and I love that!

2- Patriots- their winning ways, over the last decade, coupled with the Bills losing ways is just damn depressing

3- Jets- never really hated them like the Phins, or Pats. They were rarely, other than 1981, any good when the Bills were relevant, so, they just never got me riled up. When I was a kid, my dad or brother would let me choose one or two games per season to go to. I always chose the Jets, Pats, or Colts, cuz I thought they gave the Bills the best chance to win...I hated going to losing games as a kid...the drive home from Rich was way too long when everyone was depressed.

4-Colts- My feeling for the Colts is just about the same as the Jets. They had some better teams in the early 80's, but their success was never relevant to the Bills success...the Bills just do what they do!

I hate our division (rivals) equally, there are reasons to hate them all 50 years worth. I would rather we were in the AFC North and we could hate the Steelers, Browns, Cinncy and actually have a better chance at the title this year (this is assuming Balt was in our spot , of course).

BTW we beat the Jests last year and there is reason to believe we will do it again this year. The Pats*, I really really want that damn streak to end, right now I hate them even more than I did the %^#*ing fish!!

Wanna know what pisses me off? That new Direct TV commercial featuring 2 Patsie fans shoveling snow and some old hag in a window and the Dolphin neighbor.

If you havent seen it yet you will tonight I am sure. It portrays these New England fags like some kind of tough blue collar fans, when in reality everyone knows that New England invented the pastel colored pop-collar polo. They are a bunch of homos and they are not even big rivals with Miami!

That should 100000% be a Bills commercial and it would fit. But fag as fuk NE gets it.

F them both.