These Dolfans actually think ...

Justice

I live in Miami. This last week has been a blast for me. I am dogging these Dolfans without showing any mercy, but they actually think the Fish will beat the Bills! :rolleyes:

They keep saying that Bledsoe stinks, especially in Miami. Like AJ Feelmybuttocks has a better chance of winning? Whatta joke. That guy won't last 4 quarters against our D.

I took a look at my crystal ball last night and saw The Bills defense trampling that horrible Miami Noffense! Then I saw some birds in the crystal ball and quickly realized those birds were actually boo birds showering the Dolphins with boos. The Dolphins then hung their heads down in dismay as they retreated and allowed the Bills to have their way with them like Michael Jackson does with kids at Chuck E. Cheese :lol:

I even saw that the weather was gonna be cool and chilly but that was from the weather girl on the news!

Bills win 27-3

Bills CANNOT take this game lightly. The Dolphins, despite their record, are very dangerous...especially after finally winning another game. Feeley seems to be getting more and more confident and playing in Miami, thats always been an issue for us. Anyone who thinks this will be a cakewalk is sorely mistaken.

I do see the Bills winning though, it just wont be easy.

Bills 24

Fins 13

Well, the Dolphins aren't quite as bad as their record, I'm afraid. They don't have an offense, but their defense is still good enough to keep them in this game with the Bills. I believe the Bills will win, but it won't be easy.

Bills 20

Dolphins 10

Any given Sunday the NFL easily gives the Fins hoping chance and our poor record and desperate straits gives them a fighting chance. I've decided not to take this game lightly until Sunday morning when all bets are off for me and partisanship rules.

I think that is fine for me as a fan, I hope the Bills team doesn't take this one lightly until after the final gun and on the plane ride home.

I live in Miami. This last week has been a blast for me. I am dogging these Dolfans without showing any mercy, but they actually think the Fish will beat the Bills!  :doh:

They keep saying that Bledsoe stinks, especially in Miami. Like AJ Feelmybuttocks has a better chance of winning? Whatta joke. That guy won't last 4 quarters against our D.

I took a look at my crystal ball last night and saw The Bills defense trampling that horrible Miami Noffense! Then I saw some birds in the crystal ball and quickly realized those birds were actually boo birds showering the Dolphins with boos. The Dolphins then hung their heads down in dismay as they retreated and allowed the Bills to have their way with them like Michael Jackson does with kids at Chuck E. Cheese :w00t:

I even saw that the weather was gonna be cool and chilly but that was from the weather girl on the news!

Bills win 27-3

145648[/snapback]

Nice job b.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: