Best Fantasy Football Magazine

Can you guys give me some suggestions? A lot of the magazines on the racks are regergitated crap from drafts and mini camps. I'd like something as current as possible.

Thanks,

Rick

ONLINE sources...

The magazines on the shelf are mostly ones that were put out right after the draft and because of that dont have much value other than to have some cheat sheets to look over while doing your draft...but again, you can get those online and for free.

Can you guys give me some suggestions? A lot of the magazines on the racks are regergitated crap from drafts and mini camps. I'd like something as current as possible.

Thanks,

Rick

Ya never go by magazines. They're sometimes outdated by the time they hit the shelves. I'm sure other more knowledgeable posters here can give you better insight on this. But what works for me is yahoo sports and espn. I'm sure there are other sights with much better info than the ones i mentioned though. They've worked for me, I can't complain about the results.

Footballguys.com

Agree 100%.

If you want insight, analysis and even some cool tools from guys who live and breathe fantasy football, this is your site. In all honesty I thought I was way too much into fantasy football, but these guys put anyone else to shame - even I'm not going to write a 5000 word article on tweaking your VBD projections to historical curves for running backs across years in the league tiers.

If all you're looking for is a basic cheatsheet this site is probably overkill, especially if you don't care whether the rankings you'll use actually reflect your league's scoring system.

It's all crap, if you want I will send you a spread sheet with everything you need to know. I love going to a draft and seeing guys flipping through magazines to find players. Step 1 in FF, forget about the last season, it has nothing to do with this year.

2. What are your league settings? 2QBs or 1, this will alter your draft strategy as well. 3. Look closer at divisions, a team that plays in a tough division every year won't produce big numbers if they play the same 3 teams 6 times a year. Lots of variables.

It's all crap, if you want I will send you a spread sheet with everything you need to know. I love going to a draft and seeing guys flipping through magazines to find players. Step 1 in FF, forget about the last season, it has nothing to do with this year.

2. What are your league settings? 2QBs or 1, this will alter your draft strategy as well. 3. Look closer at divisions, a team that plays in a tough division every year won't produce big numbers if they play the same 3 teams 6 times a year. Lots of variables.

will you send it to me?

ONLINE sources...

The magazines on the shelf are mostly ones that were put out right after the draft and because of that dont have much value other than to have some cheat sheets to look over while doing your draft...but again, you can get those online and for free.

ABSOLUTELY CORRECT <_<

I listen to Sirius/XM fantasy radio shows....very helpful.

fantasyguru.com - pay $30 for outstanding tools, stats and up to minute reports.

Grab the USA today paper that should be coing out shortly, about $6 or $7, up to date (it will be released in a week or so) and it is easy to read. If you grab the first 'Draft issue' that is about 40 pages, you will see that they will come out on a weekly basis (Wednesdays) and can help you throughout the year.