Breaking Newz!!!

firedawg

Rex Ryan eats Mexican food and parks sideways in front of dumpster in Cortland NY..

Saturday August 7, 2010

Rex Ryan boisterous head coach of the NY Jets was seen this evening at a local favorite. Garcias Mexican Restaurant in Cortland NY home of the Jets training camp and rediculously high taxes.

Coach Ryan and his group were seen exiting a 2009 White Pearl Ford Expediton which he parked sideways infront of a dumpster. The "man" as some would call him, walked with a chip on his shoulders dressed in the finest head coach ware consiting of a t-shirt, shorts and sneakers.

When asked why he double parked in front of a dumpster the "man" replied "It is representative of our upcoming season" He continued " if you don't block the the defence. you're taken out with the trash" When asked if that was a shot at his teams poor blocking during the green and white scrimmage he stated " If the garbage truck was there we would Just End The Season.

When the coach was asked what his chances were for a ring this year he replied " The only ring I will get is ring around the toilet bowl from the 3 burro calsonetta's I'm gonna eat"

One final question for the coach.. What are your plans for the running back situation in NJ this season?

" Running Back? Running Back? The only running back I'm thinkin about is running back to the toilet after this meal"

There ya have it folks.. Straight from the horses(ass) mouth.... Sort of... OK not really!

Disclaimer for those that have no sense of humor: This is entirely ficticious execpt for the part about Rex Ryan eating at a popular Mexican joint in Cortland and parking sideways in front of the dumpster.

Rex Ryan eats Mexican food and parks sideways in front of dumpster in Cortland NY..

Saturday August 7, 2010

Rex Ryan boisterous head coach of the NY Jets was seen this evening at a local favorite. Garcias Mexican Restaurant in Cortland NY home of the Jets training camp and rediculously high taxes.

Coach Ryan and his group were seen exiting a 2009 White Pearl Ford Expediton which he parked sideways infront of a dumpster. The "man" as some would call him, walked with a chip on his shoulders dressed in the finest head coach ware consiting of a t-shirt, shorts and sneakers.

When asked why he double parked in front of a dumpster the "man" replied "It is representative of our upcoming season" He continued " if you don't block the the defence. you're taken out with the trash" When asked if that was a shot at his teams poor blocking during the green and white scrimmage he stated " If the garbage truck was there we would Just End The Season.

When the coach was asked what his chances were for a ring this year he replied " The only ring I will get is ring around the toilet bowl from the 3 burro calsonetta's I'm gonna eat"

One final question for the coach.. What are your plans for the running back situation in NJ this season?

" Running Back? Running Back? The only running back I'm thinkin about is running back to the toilet after this meal"

There ya have it folks.. Straight from the horses(ass) mouth.... Sort of... OK not really!

Disclaimer for those that have no sense of humor: This is entirely ficticious execpt for the part about Rex Ryan eating at a popular Mexican joint in Cortland and parking sideways in front of the dumpster.

The real Rex deal... http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/gastric...MyrsN51JAkwzWgK

Saturday August 7, 2010

I like to think I have a sense of humor but you think this is funny?

Dude. One would find it hard to believe he would eat there. I can't believe you still make that trip (I guess Taco Bell is a few miles further out for you. But, where the hell else ya gonna eat in Cortland... Snapplebeez, Hairy Tony's, Little Ceasar's. The only upside I can see is that Garcia's is a real quick drive from the SUNY campus. He can get back to the dorm and a toilet quicker.

I like to think I have a sense of humor but you think this is funny?

+1 It's stunning to me how hard some people can try to be funny and actually think they are funny, when in reality it is some of the dumbest, mind numbing drivel you will ever hear. It takes a modicum of intelligence to even be mildly funny, and this guy can't even come up with slightly amusing.

+1 It's stunning to me how hard some people can try to be funny and actually think they are funny, when in reality it is some of the dumbest, mind numbing drivel you will ever hear. It takes a modicum of intelligence to even be mildly funny, and this guy can't even come up with slightly amusing.

And then assume people don't have a sense for humor if they don't find it funny.

When you eat in Cortland, you eat at DP Dough. When you drink in Cortland, you do it at the Dark Horse. And finally, when you stay in Cortland after you graduate, you become a townie.

I miss college... :P

This is exactly why I put the discaimer in there. If you can't read it and see a tiny bit of humor then my sense of humor is lost on you. Was it stupid? Yep.. Did it use childish toilet humor? Yep.. I was simply making light of the the fact the JETS have invaded my territory and I happened to see Rex Ryan in the parking lot of a pretty good food joint in Cortland. In which by the way he parked sideways in front of the dumpster. Thats all. So it was a half assed attempt to be funny and for some or most it didn't work. I will try again and maybe fail, maybe not... But I had fun writing it and at least 1 person thought it was funny.

I appreciate you're feedback and I will file it away for the next time. Jeeez what happened to this place. You used to be able to poke fun at division rivals. Even if it wasn't too funny man. people were still on your side....

[

When you eat in Cortland, you eat at DP Dough. When you drink in Cortland, you do it at the Dark Horse. And finally, when you stay in Cortland after you graduate, you become a townie.

I miss college... :P

Is DP Dough a Cortland thing? I always thought it was an Ithaca thing.