Lori Chase

Guest dog14787

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another dumb question:

Who is John Wawrow? Again, I get the impression of a local media connection there in Buffalo (I live in CA) or some ties to the team. Seems to be a very knowledgable poster and close to Lori and TG, so I am guessing there is more to him than just being a valued poster on this board.

He's the Bills beat writer for the AP...

Posts like that are exactly why Lori left to begin with so if it starts a friggin war then so be it.

Just because we are posting on the internet it doesn't mean all civility and decency should be tossed out the door.

Let me try and play peace maker here between you two before a flame war breaks out...

On one hand, its a shame to see posters who bring good insight to the board leave. Even though I didn't read the TG thread much as it was sooooo long, I still understand the value it has and appreciate the time and effort he made in his schedule to do so. It was his choice to leave and he didnt enjoy posting on here anymore with all the childish antics which alos soured Lori as well and led to her stepping away. The circumstances were unfortunate and more respect should have been shown to TG as a valued guest to this board with access to insight most will never be able to get.

On the other hand, its not the end of the world or this board. I understand how some feel you just need to have tough skin. Personally, I could care less if someone decides to make personal attacks it me, I can take it. But I also understand how some just get sick of it and they lose interst in the board. If they choose to leave, then so be it. Its unfortunate, but its their choice. I rarely have seen TG or Lori really ingulfed in a thread or starting threads. Not saying they are not valued posters, but honestly I wouldnt have even noticed that they were not posting on here anymore if it wasn't pointed out.

Guest dog14787
i concur, Joe. couple'a days ago, i was fed up with some folks -- and i use that term loosely -- here. they're sometimes just unavoidable, seem to mutate and impervious to reason or logic. and there's no rules that could be established to weed that out.

that said, just saw Lori a week ago up here at camp. she, Tim Graham and I had a nice night after practice having a few beers after discovering we were all staying at the same hotel.

jw

Good to hear jw, and when things get tough around here just remember there are many of us that have a great appreciation for folks like you Tim and Lori so don't let a few bad apples ruin it for all of us, O.K.

Whatever you say, Yassir. :thumbsup:

<answering machine>

The Panda Liberation Organization is not available right now, we're liberating East Rochester. Please leave your message after the tone, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

</answering machine>

In case any of you were unaware as I was, Lori Chase is no longer with us. After Tim Graham, a very good friend of hers was rudely treated on this forum, she decided enough was enough and it just wasn't fun anymore. When you look at it from her perspective, how could you blame her, Tim takes the time away from his busy schedule to come onto our forum and we treat him like trash.

I say we because unfortunately a few bad apples can make the whole bushel turn rotten if you don't remove the bad ones.

This is Lori's Twitter http://twitter.com/LoriTBD Facebook http://www.facebook.com/lori.chase

You guys get a chance, drop her a line, let her know what she means to our Forum and how much we miss her, or post your support on this thread,

Lets get Lori Chase back home to our Forum where she belongs...

I didn't know this. I've been away for a few months, work was busy and the NFL offseason is boring once the draft ends. Sad to see her go. She offerred great commentary and insight on all things Bills.

Some of the bad apples here definately make it tough, but for the most part it's pretty good here.

Although I could do without some of the needless bashing and internet tough guy attitudes people have here. It's sometimes hard to believe that despite joining here because we all love the Bills, we can hate on each other as much as we do. Not to mention most of us are (legally) adults.

<answering machine>

The Panda Liberation Organization is not available right now, we're liberating East Rochester. Please leave your message after the tone, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

</answering machine>

DAMN! There's never a terrorist around when you want one.

Guest dog14787
Let me try and play peace maker here between you two before a flame war breaks out...

On one hand, its a shame to see posters who bring good insight to the board leave. Even though I didn't read the TG thread much as it was sooooo long, I still understand the value it has and appreciate the time and effort he made in his schedule to do so. It was his choice to leave and he didnt enjoy posting on here anymore with all the childish antics which alos soured Lori as well and led to her stepping away. The circumstances were unfortunate and more respect should have been shown to TG as a valued guest to this board with access to insight most will never be able to get.

On the other hand, its not the end of the world or this board. I understand how some feel you just need to have tough skin. Personally, I could care less if someone decides to make personal attacks it me, I can take it. But I also understand how some just get sick of it and they lose interst in the board. If they choose to leave, then so be it. Its unfortunate, but its their choice. I rarely have seen TG or Lori really ingulfed in a thread or starting threads. Not saying they are not valued posters, but honestly I wouldnt have even noticed that they were not posting on here anymore if it wasn't pointed out.

I can't even count the number of times I've been corrected by Lori and would have otherwise posted bogus info that everyone would have read and believed to be true. ( not meaning to of course)

Lori keeps this forum both honest and respectful...

I didn't know this. I've been away for a few months, work was busy and the NFL offseason is boring once the draft ends. Sad to see her go. She offerred great commentary and insight on all things Bills.

Some of the bad apples here definately make it tough, but for the most part it's pretty good here.

Although I could do without some of the needless bashing and internet tough guy attitudes people have here. It's sometimes hard to believe that despite joining here because we all love the Bills, we can hate on each other as much as we do. Not to mention most of us are (legally) adults.

:thumbsup: you!

I kid. :thumbdown: