Rex: "Soon to be champs."

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like Rex Ryan. I like his persona as a coach. I liked his dad too. I think he has made the expectations of the franchise clear. I suspect he is statements are a little more calculated than we think. He speaks the players language, and is a very good coach as well.

Do your damnedest in an ostentatious manner all the time. --George S. Patton

I can't believe I am agreeing with you. I don't really like the guy but the rest of your statement is IMO is correct. I believe he knows exactly what he is saying. IMO, one important aspect to coaching is motivating your guys, getting them to put maximum effort on each play, playing as a team not individuals, and believing in the system the coach has implemented. Like Ryan or not, I think he has been extremely effective. Once you get by his "big mouth" his players especially on defense seem to back him up. Their defense is scary....Now a healthy Jenkins to boot. I would gladly take a split with them.

Don't forget the words,

"When I walk out onto the field, I expect to win… I don't just hope to win, I expect to win…"

Let this attitude seep into every fiber of our players. Always expect to win. Man, this is the type of leader we've missed the last 4 years!

The Bills beat these guys in a divisional game and they still made the conference finals so how far off can we be, right?

Beat them on a FG in overtime in a game with five Jets turnovers. It was hilarious to watch.