OK... 2 Down, how many more to go????

DeeRay

Wanny? Done

Davis? Done

Who else is done?

Haslett? For sure... you don't even need to stick a fork in him.

Erickson? This experiment has got to be over.

Holmgren? I know Paul Allen's got $$$, but he could pay a coach 10% as much as Holmgren and get the same results. When does Allen cut his losses and move on?

Gruden? Are you serious? $5M/yr. for what?

Martz? You tell me.

Tuna? Will this season do him in and cause him to quit, or will Jerry usher him out the door?

Anyone else on thin ice?

I think Ericson stays. They stripped that team of all talent and are starting from scratch.

Has must be done, but that's what I thought before he got his extension. :w00t:

Gruden sticks a little longer too. That family paid big bucks and draft picks to get him. Chucky gets at least one more year.

Martz-gone. What a maroon.

Tuna--he'll be back. Jerry aint firing him.

How about Shanahan? If he gets the stojan kicked out of him this weekend it could be bye bye for him.

You must be joking...the guy has team in the thick of the playoffs with

a 8-3 record....

145101[/snapback]

Nope. The ice is thinner than you might think in NYC. Things were getting testy a couple of weeks back. That's why I think Pennington is playing this week.

Personally I think he's a good coach though, but NY is tough.

Haslett? Gone

Erickson? Digging out of salary cap hell. He has players that may not start in the XFL.

Holmgren? If he misses the playoffs, definitely done. Might be done anyway.

Gruden? Too much invested. They'll find a way to excuse him....no receivers, yeah, that's it...

Martz? I would normally say toast but the chances that NFC teams have to stumble into the playoffs he could possibly save his job by making it. Of course, he's one of those rare coaches who should have been fired after losing a Super Bowl. He showed the world how stupid he was....

Tuna? He'll quit. He's a quitter. That's what he does. He quits. Except normally he finds a way to leave a team high and dry in the process...