Anyone getting Madden this year?

Dr. Fong

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally caved and have it pre-ordered. I'm getting tired of playing with such an awful team. Maybe we should make a TBD league on 360.

I have '10. not sure if there were enough changes / upgrades / new features to purchse 11.

You got any info on it? <<--- At work and can't really search much B-) stupid filters!!

I have no intent to purchase either NCAA or Madden this year until after I play them via gamefly. the recent versions have been awful and the offseason in franchise mode is just piss poorly put together compared to the PS2 versions.

I have '10. not sure if there were enough changes / upgrades / new features to purchse 11.

You got any info on it? <<--- At work and can't really search much B-) stupid filters!!

I have played the demo. There seemed to be a newish feel to me that was enough to make me want to play more. I can totally understand someone that says they won't be getting it due to it being the same damn game every year. I wish I had the willpower. At least I didn't buy NCAA this year......yet.

There is a few minor but significant tweaks this year. Probably enough to buy it. I like the upper body lean for running. I guess its like the truck system of running in NCCA 10? I like the audible system now where one button and your choices come up on the bottom of the screen. I like that Gus Johnson is the play by play guy.

There is a few minor but significant tweaks this year. Probably enough to buy it. I like the upper body lean for running. I guess its like the truck system of running in NCCA 10? I like the audible system now where one button and your choices come up on the bottom of the screen. I like that Gus Johnson is the play by play guy.

That excites me, i may have to buy it just for that. . . no joke!!!

Up to TO... CAUGHT O MY... TOUCHDOWN!!!! HAHA. .. Greatest non important call ever

That excites me, i may have to buy it just for that. . . no joke!!!

Up to TO... CAUGHT O MY... TOUCHDOWN!!!! HAHA. .. Greatest non important call ever

but the greatest is no doubt: ...."watch out...he's got gettin' away from the cops speed" :doh:

Have they made any significant changes to Franchise mode? I got it last year and the franchise still kinda sucked. The drafts were a little better, but I think that is the best part of the game.

I don't play online either.

There is no franchise mode in the demo. Colts vs Jets game only. Why the fug the Jets?