Spiller is ready to go Rocky on any detrimentally speaking fans

Thats it bills fans, piss off the guy so much that he definitely wont even consider an extension when the time comes. I'm sure things like that come into his mind when discussing including that voidable yr into his contract. Keep it up Geniuses!!

AYE AYE AYE stay away from the talent!!!!

I don't get fans who heckle. If you call yourself a supporter, why heckle the players? What does that accomplish?

Apparently some "fans" were heckling players at camp and when Kawika Mitchell asked the fans why on twitter...he got replies like,"cuz the bills lay down like bitch3s".

:blink:

AYE AYE AYE stay away from the talent!!!!

I don't get fans who heckle. If you call yourself a supporter, why heckle the players? What does that accomplish?

Apparently some "fans" were heckling players at camp and when Kawika Mitchell asked the fans why on twitter...he got replies like,"cuz the bills lay down like bitch3s".

:blink:

In this case, the truth hurts. Time to change that.

What I don't get is why these athletes put themselves out there on the internet, but get all teary eyed anytime anybody makes a negative comment.

You honestly think random, anonymous people on the internet are all going to be kind and gentle? And crying about it is only going to make it worse. Are they seriously this naive?

What I don't get is why these athletes put themselves out there on the internet, but get all teary eyed anytime anybody makes a negative comment.

You honestly think random, anonymous people on the internet are all going to be kind and gentle? And crying about it is only going to make it worse. Are they seriously this naive?

Nah, they're spoiled. They've been living the good life and getting paid millions to play a game, so they expect everything to go their way. They don't develop thick skin that way.

Thats it bills fans, piss off the guy so much that he definitely wont even consider an extension when the time comes. I'm sure things like that come into his mind when discussing including that voidable yr into his contract. Keep it up Geniuses!!

yeah...money has nothing to do with it. He is reading the Wall and making his decisions on what we say about him. If he leaves it will probably be because he isn't getting playing time, the weak blocking he is getting and the cheapness of the organization...but that's just my opinion. Come to think of it....HE ISN'T EVEN HERE YET!

CJSPILLER Watching my favorite rocky 3 so if ppl keep talkin trash ab wats going on I’m get my rocky on wit sumbody

http://blogs.buffalobills.com/2010/08/03/s...waiting-it-out/

"I'm get my rocky on wit sumbody"??? Well, I don't twitter, so I can only hope that sentence is "twitter-speak." If not, I just can't wait to hear this kid interviewed.

This website is a constant reminder that there are very few kind gentle people on the internet.

Right darth Ice?

What some fans say on the internet now will have zero to do with in an extension in 5 or 6 years, Zero. It will come down to money, just like his holdout now is. He hasn't done anything in the NFL yet, so instead of whining like a little biotch online, get into camp and prove you are worth something and maybe fans will stop "picking on you." Please, if this guy is going to be a whiny baby online what is he going to be like when he doesn't get the ball and watches Jackson and Lynch get the majority of the plays because he wasn't in camp to learn the system? Face reality, if he turns out to be a star, no way he stays here when his deal is done, if he is an average player, like a Josh Reed he might stick around for awhile, otherwise it is greener pastures for him. BAZINGA!!!!

What some fans say on the internet now will have zero to do with in an extension in 5 or 6 years, Zero. It will come down to money, just like his holdout now is. He hasn't done anything in the NFL yet, so instead of whining like a little biotch online, get into camp and prove you are worth something and maybe fans will stop "picking on you." Please, if this guy is going to be a whiny baby online what is he going to be like when he doesn't get the ball and watches Jackson and Lynch get the majority of the plays because he wasn't in camp to learn the system? Face reality, if he turns out to be a star, no way he stays here when his deal is done, if he is an average player, like a Josh Reed he might stick around for awhile, otherwise it is greener pastures for him. BAZINGA!!!!

Not sayin, just sayin . . .

And count me out, also, when it comes to going rocky with the Clemson Comet!! But, #3, really?? Is that the one with Mr. T or the Russian? There is only one Rocky -- all the rest are just money grabs!

Don't worry, the organization will already have enough pissing off - ing