Is it just me or is this one of the more interesting

*QB battle

*CJ Spiller (eventually)

*who's the #2 WR

*what will the 3-4 defense look like

*what will the offense look like, how will they use Spiller

*lots of young/unproven players who Im excited to see what they've got (Marcus Easley, Aaron Maybin, Steve Johnson, James Hardy, Shawn Nelson, Terrell Troup, Arthur Moats)

Speaking as one of the more optimistic posters on this board, I have to say that this season looks like it's going to be "Son-of-2001-Season". Not quite as many young, unproven players, not quite as many questions to be answered, but the only reason I'm feeling any optimism about this team is because it's ALL that I know how to do.

Don't worry, I'll drink the Kool-Aid like I do every year, and I simply CAN'T WAIT until 1:00 P.M. on Sundays, but 2010 is only going to be a slightly more rosy version of 2001. Let's just hope the Bills don't whiff on another Mike Williams next year.

Certainly not bringing the fans out. I live 440 miles away. Otherwise I'd be there.

Really nothing to get excited about so far anyway. Same team on the field essentially as last year minus T.O.

My kids want to go once Spiller shows up so maybe that's when things will pick up fan wise in general . At least CJ is new and potentially exciting to watch. Until then, yawn.

*QB battle

*CJ Spiller (eventually)

*who's the #2 WR

*what will the 3-4 defense look like

*what will the offense look like, how will they use Spiller

*lots of young/unproven players who Im excited to see what they've got (Marcus Easley, Aaron Maybin, Steve Johnson, James Hardy, Shawn Nelson, Terrell Troup, Arthur Moats)

to follow up on your last point

I think there are 15+ starters that apply to the unproven list...Edwards, Nelson & 2nd tight end, Green, Bell, Johnson, Hardy, Spiller, Parish, Easley on offense. Whether Wood can stay healthy is a big question.

Defense - Williams, Poz, Mitchell, Kelsay & Stroud all of whom are at new positions,

Byrd (one yr wonder?), Carrington, Troup, Maybin, Ellis, Corner, Lankster, McKelvin round out the all-potential team on defense.....

about 18 of the 22 starters have some sort of question mark. Lee, Freddy, McGee, Drayton, & Levitre only ones that you know exactly what you will get & Drayton may not start.....

Trent, Donte & Marshawn probably have more to prove than anyone.