Start of Camp season predictions

Now that the camp has started lets do some season predictions. We can do so again at the end of camp when all positions have been settled, any injuries have happened ect.

At this point with not knowing how it all settles out I have to believe that a 7-9 team from last year with better coaching has to improve.

I will say 9-7

Now that the camp has started lets do some season predictions. We can do so again at the end of camp when all positions have been settled, any injuries have happened ect.

At this point with not knowing how it all settles out I have to believe that a 7-9 team from last year with better coaching has to improve.

I will say 9-7

10-6 aw inning season but not there yet.

I have a schedule on my office wall that I just went through and came up with 3 wins. I usually then add 1 for a game we shouldn't win but do. So that puts me at 4-12. :censored:

Man, I can understand being conservative, but you are boderline ridiculous. Everything about you, from

the constant pessimism, to the fork stuck in the Buffalo on your Avatar, screams, find another team.

I don't belive that you are a real Bills fan.

Man, I can understand being conservative, but you are boderline ridiculous. Everything about you, from

the constant pessimism, to the fork stuck in the Buffalo on your Avatar, screams, find another team.

Then I guess it is a good thing that I do not give a **** what you believe.

But for the sake of argument, what games do think we will will other than the chiefs, lions, and browns?

I have a schedule on my office wall that I just went through and came up with 3 wins. I usually then add 1 for a game we shouldn't win but do. So that puts me at 4-12. :censored:

I agree completely. I look at the schedule and cannot pick more that 3-4 wins. I hope they prove me wrong this year, I just don't see them being able to win too many.

But for the sake of argument, what games do think we will will other than the chiefs, lions, and browns?

We will have a very hard time beating the chiefs, lions or browns.

Just what is a real Bills fan? What you think one should be? That thinking is arrogant. Last year we were 7-9 against a very easy schedule. This year we will be better coached but against a much more difficult schedule. Our team will be improved, maybe one step forward, but our competition is not taking a step back but two steps forward especially in the AFC East. Anything over 4 wins would be a good season for this team. Giving an analysis of your team, good or bad, has nothing to do with being a real fan. Actually a real fan doesn't have his head in the sand but looks at their team and the competition.

Just what is a real Bills fan? What you think one should be? That thinking is arrogant. Last year we were 7-9 against a very easy schedule. This year we will be better coached but against a much more difficult schedule. Our team will be improved, maybe one step forward, but our competition is not taking a step back but two steps forward especially in the AFC East. Anything over 4 wins would be a good season for this team. Giving an analysis of your team, good or bad, has nothing to do with being a real fan. Actually a real fan doesn't have his head in the sand but looks at their team and the competition.

Extremely well said. Thanks Coach.

Buffalo went 6-10 with a win against Indianapolis' JV team in 2009. Theymay improve in 2010 given a HC who actually knows what an NFL offense should look like but the record may be worse.

Blind homer fans are scared of the team leaving and believe buying seasons and not complaining miraculously will keep the team in Buffalo.

So you think that we lose to Miami twice? Now I know you are not a real Bills fan, thanks for confirming.

So you think that we lose to Miami twice? Now I know you are not a real Bills fan, thanks for confirming.

Hmmm so your definition of being a Bills fan is believing we will beat Miami at least once.

Anyway, yes I do believe we will lose to Miami both times this season. I know that some think that Gailey will have some surprise package waiting for the fish opening day that will give us that win. As much I would love to see that, I don't realistically see that happening this year.

What makes you think we will beat the fish this season?

Also, you and I disagreeing by 1 win makes my estimate "borderline ridiculous"?

Hmmm so your definition of being a Bills fan is believing we will beat Miami at least once.

Anyway, yes I do believe we will lose to Miami both times this season. I know that some think that Gailey will have some surprise package waiting for the fish opening day that will give us that win. As much I would love to see that, I don't realistically see that happening this year.

We beat them by 17 points last year in November with Fitz at QB. They are a beatable team.

jags, bengals, bears, jets, pats (x2), fins. maybe even the packers.

10-6 capable of beating any team in the league any given sunday.

please tell me why you think the Bills are so bad. is it all that you have read?

Everyone is entitled to their respective opinions, let me just go on record by stating that we will be at least

9-7 this year, we get a couple of breaks here and there and we go 11-5. I think we beat them (Fish) twice actually.

We will blow them out in the opener. I see wins from Jacksonville, one against the Jests, we beat NE at least once,

so 4-2 in the division is realistic, and we basically split the rest of them.

We are better, much, than the Dolphins, btw, I am not a homer, I live in Pittsburgh, and I do not have my head in the

sand, I do however drink a little kooliaide every once in a while. I realize that after so much losing and mediocrcacy,

it is the easy thing to do, just keep being pessimistic, and expect the worse, it's almost like the frustration has caused

a lot of you to be unrealistically negative. No way do we win only three games this year, but since all of the supposed experts are predicting this, you might as well believe them, no guts.

please tell me why you think the Bills are so bad. is it all that you have read?

Player wise essentially the same team as last year except that we lost 2 starting receivers and picked up a (hopefully very) good running back. The defense is switching systems (a good thing) but we do not, in my opinion, have the personnel right now to make that work well.

It's not that we are "so bad" or even worse than last year, particularly in the coaching department. Even with the receiver losses, I think we are a better team than last year. But last years schedule looks like a powder puff compared to this years and I do not see us getting anywhere near 10 wins. I would be overjoyed with 8-8.

But I would be very happy for you or cookiemonster to be correct instead of me!

jags, bengals, bears, jets, pats (x2), fins. maybe even the packers.

10-6 capable of beating any team in the league any given sunday.

Just read this closer and that's only 7/8 wins. Unless you go:

jags, bengals, bears, jets (x2), pats (x2), fins (x2). maybe even the packers.

I was borderline with the Bears myself, and would have gone with us winning that game if it were at the Ralph.

Assuming my correction is what you meant, you have us crushing the AFC east. Last to first because of a coaching change. That would be an amazing turnaround to be sure.