(OT) So, What Did I Miss?

R. Rich

I was away for a while. I went to Philly for my Mother's retirement luncheon. The pics are posted in the Blogs forum, for those interested.

I see we have a new arrival in The Black Bear. I checked out their website and it doesn't look that bad. Not much traffic, but that will change with word of mouth and all. Still, it has potential. I would recommend that TBB (I won't get into the whole '3rd person jokes' area) learn to live and let live. I know you have ideas, but all you can do is propse them and see what happens. If they don't go over, no big deal. Shouting down people who don't agree with you won't get it done. Ask any number of RJ/Flutie bashers, Bledsoe bashers, and various others. No one likes the "my opinion is THE opinion" mentality, hence the resistance. It has NOTHING to do with any festering hatred (by the way, you shouldn't hate) for you as you haven't been around long enough to be hated by anyone here. Just play nice and try to get along with the other kids in the sandbox.

We really really missed your steady as she goes hand. Please don't leave us alone again. :w00t:

The board did Rosen while you were away. You could post a topic, but the post itself did not appear. This led to a rash of nasty filthy subject line posts that couldn't be opened or responded to. I do apologize for taking part in that frivolity. I am sure that I peed off several admins and possibly made fixing the board more difficult. If you had been here R.Rich I would have behaved myself.

You do know that the sh-- filter has been changed don't you? I think you were here for that. T-Bone is still a T-Bone, so at least that hasn't changed.

What did you get PW86 for her birthday? The woman must be a saint...

Oh yeah, one more thing I forgot two(aw) tell you about... AW gave us all a grammer lesson. I think she's a B word :w00t: , but let's keep that between us. K?

We really really missed your steady as she goes hand.  Please don't leave us alone again. :w00t:

The board did Rosen while you were away.  You could post a topic, but the post itself did not appear.  This led to a rash of nasty filthy subject line posts that couldn't be opened or responded to.  I do apologize for taking part in that frivolity.  I am sure that I peed off several admins and possibly made fixing the board more difficult.  If you had been here R.Rich I would have behaved myself.

You do know that the sh-- filter has been changed don't you?  I think you were here for that.  T-Bone is still a T-Bone, so at least that hasn't changed.

What did you get PW86 for her birthday?  The woman must be a saint...

Oh yeah, one more thing I forgot two(aw) tell you about...  AW gave us all a grammer lesson.  I think she's a B word :w00t: , but let's keep that between us.  K?

144028[/snapback]

Hahahahaha!!!!! As if I could stop you from behaving badly.