Spiller is jacked !!!!!

Must be a bad memory for you. You were the guy getting thrown into the garbage can and your own locker aren't you?

Must be a good memory for you.

Lighten up, Francis. Just playing along like most of the others on this thread. And yes, Spiller looks pretty impressive.

Must be a good memory for you.

Lighten up, Francis. Just playing along like most of the others on this thread. And yes, Spiller looks pretty impressive.

Ok, I have to lighten up while you say I like to hang around men's locker rooms? You're right, that didn't warrant a response, I apologize. You shouldn't have to consider things when you post, only the person you're offending should.

Ok, I have to lighten up while you say I like to hang around men's locker rooms? You're right, that didn't warrant a response, I apologize. You shouldn't have to consider things when you post, only the person you're offending should.

I wasn't accusing you of hanging out around the gym. I was merely quoting from the movie Airplane, like a few of the previous posters did. "Lighten up, Francis" was also a quote from Stripes.

I am glad that Maybin weighs more than that shoe.

Are you sure?

The Spiller shoe I'll give you, but I'm not conceding that he weighs more than that Nike shoe, until the shoe and Maybin are simultaneously placed on the scale..