Awesome double standard from here in Wisconsin

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/07...hitemans-B word/

A Wisconsin state candidate wants to have the phrase "NOT the white man's B word" printed under her name on the ballot. Where's the outrage? If a Tea Partier requested "NOT the black man's B word" printed under his name the mainstream media, the leftwing blogosphere, and the NAACP would be flipping out.

A Wisconsin state candidate wants to have the phrase "NOT the white man's B word" printed under her name on the ballot. Where's the outrage? If a Tea Partier requested "NOT the black man's B word" printed under his name the mainstream media, the leftwing blogosphere, and the NAACP would be flipping out.

Since your dad obviously isn't around to give you the attention a 12 year old needs, talk to your mom about getting you into the big brother program.

A strong stable male influence will likely help you out a lot in the long run.

And it will make your cries for attention around here a lot less frequent.

Now there you go again.

Now there you go again.

I know, I know. I knew this was the reaction this would get but this story is just too wild to resist. It's just funny how the mainstream media brand the Tea Party as racist with absolutely ZERO proof while stuff like this gets ignored. I guess when Obama said "change" he wasn't talking about changing the culture of grievances and victimhood.

I think the best course of action here would be to just....

simply ignore it.

No reaction = no attention = irrelevant.

I know, I know. I knew this was the reaction this would get but this story is just too wild to resist. It's just funny how the mainstream media brand the Tea Party as racist with absolutely ZERO proof while stuff like this gets ignored. I guess when Obama said "change" he wasn't talking about changing the culture of grievances and victimhood.

Listen, taken individually your posts are sometimes good or at least ok. As a group though, they smack of a racists mind. Maybe you could find a good story about some oriental to rant about and make people think that you aren't just prejudice against blacks.

Listen, taken individually your posts are sometimes good or at least ok. As a group though, they smack of a racists mind. Maybe you could find a good story about some oriental to rant about and make people think that you aren't just prejudice against blacks.

FYI-Using "oriental" to describe an Asian person is considered a slur.

FYI-Using "oriental" to describe an Asian person is considered a slur.

Thanks for enlightening me. Should I have used Asian instead? Now I'm really confused. Maybe you can give me some advice so that I don't make similar mistakes in the future. I don't know what to call South Americans, Scandanavians, Middle Easteners, Eurasians, Africans, etc. What is acceptable?

Thanks for enlightening me. Should I have used Asian instead? Now I'm really confused. Maybe you can give me some advice so that I don't make similar mistakes in the future. I don't know what to call South Americans, Scandanavians, Middle Easteners, Eurasians, Africans, etc. What is acceptable?

Just look up an online database of racial slurs...

and use as many as possible :w00t:

And why is it that when I use the term "colored" I get awful looks from people? I figure, if it's good enough for the NAACP, it's good enough for me.

Just look up an online database of racial slurs...

and use as many as possible :w00t:

And why is it that when I use the term "colored" I get awful looks from people? I figure, if it's good enough for the NAACP, it's good enough for me.

I thought that I might be able to bond with WB by allowing him to enlighten me re race relations.

I thought that I might be able to bond with WB by allowing him to enlighten me re race relations.

Careful. Next thing you know your head will be shaved and you'll be wearing knockoff Dr. Martens. :w00t: