Theismann

BuffOrange

When the Bills are stomping the Dolphins on Sunday, just take a moment to thank Lawrence Taylor for the fact that ol' Rusty Joe Theesman STILL walks with a limp because one leg is shorter than the other.  And SMILE!

143182[/snapback]

ahhh, the old "blood on the sock" game. I remember it like it was yesterday.

when the guy who hit you is looking more grossed out by what he sees laying there than you yourself do, it's pretty bad.

remember when LT snapped his leg....good times

143190[/snapback]

Anyone remember the Joe Theismann Pencil Sharpener on Letterman? It was a cardboard cutout of ol' #7 and one of those old schoolhouse-wall type pencil sharpeners, where the handle that spins was the lower half of Theismann's leg. It might be the funniest thing that's ever been on that show, including Crispin Glover.

There's a good reason for it: the Bills suck every time Theisman sees them play on Sunday Night Football.

143237[/snapback]

Yes, you got it right.

Who cares what the ESPN guys think or pick? Sean Salisbury, who is nearly retarded and needs to concentrate just to keep breathing, picks against the Patriots nearly every week and they set a god damned record!

Yes, you got it right.

Who cares what the ESPN guys think or pick? 

144489[/snapback]

Not me - I've never been that fan who cries about "Analyst X hates the Bills!"

Could care less about power rankings and all that. I'm not that guy who e-mails out-of-town hack writers who trash my team...

I was just throwing it out there because I believe Theismann had picked against them literally every game this year. Was just wondering if he was growing an "anti-Eagles Merril Hodge-like" vendetta. Apparantly not.