Ralph Needs to Adopt Jim Kelly Now!

If Jim becomes Ralph's son... and heaven forbid Ralph passes... Jim gets the team and will not be loaded down with inheritance taxes.... This year only! Not wishing Ralph any ill... just saying tho.... :wallbash::thumbsup:

Would Jim have to change his last name? :-p

There are other options.... Tasker-Wilson, Wilson-Simpson.... er stike that one, Sikes-Wilson... I am sure there are others

Oh boy, this could turn interesting. how about Tasker and Kelly both get adopted? how about Beebe-Wilson or Talley Wilson? :thumbsup: There must be one guy who Ralph has known who he considers like a son. There must be one.

This idea is one of the most interesting (and bizarre) ideas I've seen yet to keep the Bills in Buffalo.

All Jim has to do is learn how to play tennis.

If that's what it takes then I'll fly to Buffalo on my own dime and teach Jim tennis myself.

That's not the solution: estate taxes are on the estate, not the heir, so it doesn't matter if Jim Kelly inherits from the old man as a friend or as a son. However, there is an exemption for assets left to a spouse.

So the plan would require a different sort of familial arrangement between Mr. Kelly and Mr. Wilson.

That's not the solution: estate taxes are on the estate, not the heir, so it doesn't matter if Jim Kelly inherits from the old man as a friend or as a son. However, there is an exemption for assets left to a spouse.

So the plan would require a different sort of familial arrangement between Mr. Kelly and Mr. Wilson.

Well marriage is out of the question. hmm... there must be a way...

Greg, honey, is it supposed to be this soft? :rolleyes:

haha I need to watch it again. in fact i need to buy it. great scenes that aren't shown on tv :rolleyes: Just saw Risky business last night and thats another classic that needs to join the movie library. Rebecca de Mornay, gah gah xD

haha I need to watch it again. in fact i need to buy it. great scenes that aren't shown on tv :rolleyes: Just saw Risky business last night and thats another classic that needs to join the movie library. Rebecca de Mornay, gah gah xD

Dorfman, I've thought long and hard about this. Your Delta Tau Chi name is... Flounder :rolleyes:

Dorfman, I've thought long and hard about this. Your Delta Tau Chi name is... Flounder :rolleyes:

lol i think if the thread was about Animal House, it would have a lot of legs. That movie paved the way for quite a lot of others. There were A LOT of people in it too. actors at the beginning of their careers. it's surprising how many. When Belushi was eating in the cafeteria. lol classic.

lol i think if the thread was about Animal House, it would have a lot of legs. That movie paved the way for quite a lot of others. There were A LOT of people in it too. actors at the beginning of their careers. it's surprising how many. When Belushi was eating in the cafeteria. lol classic.

Seven years of college down the drain!

It's a sham marriage. What are a couple of sham divorces?

Well, except for the complete disinheritance of Mrs. Wilson, since Ralph would have to be married to Jim at his death. Polygamy legal anywhere?

Ralph dies, jim divorces jill, marries Mary, Mary Dies Jim get the team.... :rolleyes:

If Jim becomes Ralph's son... and heaven forbid Ralph passes... Jim gets the team and will not be loaded down with inheritance taxes.... This year only! Not wishing Ralph any ill... just saying tho.... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think you misunderstand how it works. No wonder people who make no where near enough to ever come close to being affected by the estate tax want to repeal it.

Greg, honey, is it supposed to be this soft? :rolleyes:

Remember Belushi commenting when he was told that he was getting kicked out of school: 10 yrs or whatever # of education down the tubes and wasted. The movie is a classic. :rolleyes:

Remember Belushi commenting when he was told that he was getting kicked out of school: 10 yrs or whatever # of education down the tubes and wasted. The movie is a classic. :)

"Christ. Seven years of college down the drain. Might as well join the f***ing Peace Corps. "

If Jim becomes Ralph's son... and heaven forbid Ralph passes... Jim gets the team and will not be loaded down with inheritance taxes.... This year only! Not wishing Ralph any ill... just saying tho.... :blink::devil:

Why not, 90 year olds adopt 50 year old men all the time don't they?