More Brohm backstory/perspective from Louisville press

bfw1234

Please summarize. Or at the very least, copy a few paragraphs from the article and paste in your post.

Encouraging............

Brohm seems more relaxed than ever. He always has been confident, but perhaps the difficulty of the transition from college to pros and from hometown hero to NFL rookie was underestimated by many of us.

Brohm was always the star. He was coached in his youth by his father and in college by his brother. He stayed home to play college football.

He had to make the adjustment not only to the faster pro game, but simply to being away from home. And though he was older than most college kids by the time he had to make that adjustment, it's still not easy.

The move to Buffalo gave him a chance to stop and regroup. He made progress over the summer, and now Bills coach Chan Gailey appears ready to give him a chance to lead the team. The last few times I've seen Brohm, he seemed more at ease. Maybe that is translating to his game.

So Clausen is 3rd behind some guy named Hunter Cantwell?

In Charlotte, Hunter is getting good reviews in mini-camp. They are saying he had his mechanics worked on and is throwing lasers. The best looking passes out of the four QBs. Matter of fact, they are saying Clausen is looking the worst with Tony Pike from University of Cincinnati looking better. The Panthers have a tough choice on who to keep with Moore, Cantwell, Clausen and Pike. Someone with potential is going to get cut.

In Charlotte, Hunter is getting good reviews in mini-camp. They are saying he had his mechanics worked on and is throwing lasers. The best looking passes out of the four QBs. Matter of fact, they are saying Clausen is looking the worst with Tony Pike from University of Cincinnati looking better. The Panthers have a tough choice on who to keep with Moore, Cantwell, Clausen and Pike. Someone with potential is going to get cut.

But anyone will tell you the Bills screwed the pooch by not taking Clausen #1 :rolleyes: Maybe Nix is smarter than some posters here?

PTR

But anyone will tell you the Bills screwed the pooch by not taking Clausen #1 :rolleyes: Maybe Nix is smarter than some posters here?

PTR

LOL. Promo you beat me to the punch. i wrote something but then i deleted it because i thought i was being to harsh. but i agree.

PTR

Or maybe it's way way way too early to say what will happen down there.

Cantwell has been on the Panthers for a year, he ought to be ahead of Clausen and Pike. And since the original quote was about arm strength, it doesn't mean much anyway.

Bill, I think the Bills may have found their new QB.