10 possible destinations for T.O., assuming he lowers his price

In the first episode of the second season of The T.O. Show, free-agent receiver Terrell Owens rounds out his single year in Buffalo by apparently throwing in the towel: "I don't really think I can do the whole new team, new city. This year's just not been up to my expectations. So, mentally, I'm done."

Terrell Owens started all 16 games for the Bills last season, finishing with 55 receptions for 829 yards and only five touchdowns.

But he isn't really done; T.O. has been trying diligently, to the point of desperately, to land a new gig.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/38249449/ns/.../?ns=sports-nfl

Wow...media trying really, really hard to generate some news. I've been seeing TO stuff all over lately.

You are seeing him all over, lately, because he is promoting the second season of his show...and last night, he was at the ESPY's, doing more interviews. He mentioned, on the "red carpet" that he would be open to singing with the Pats. TO wants the attention, and the stories, as much as the media. Thing is, he should just keep his mouth shut, about teams he wants to play for. Every time he mentions one, they are forced to express they are not interested (Tennessee, Washington, Cincinnati and Chicago have already said "thanks, but no thanks"), making him look more and more desperate. I am not his biggest fan, but I do think he can still help some team out, in the right situation.

I'd like to see him resign, i mean c'mon, lets be 100% honest here... he really cant hurt us. Were ranked 31st in power rankings! We have NOTHING to lose and if we get our QB **** together then we may possibly have what we were looking for last year.

I say he ends up in Chicago seeing as how TO would be there best receiver and they need to win at all costs most likely they are waiting till TO's price comes down. TO might not be a top 5 or 10 receiver but he is still a top 25 receiver which is still good enough to be the best receiver on a handful of teams and start on most teams.

TO is right now better then any receiver on teams like Chicago, Tampa Bay, and St.Louis as well as a number two on most teams like our very own Buffalo Bills. Its odd he hasn't gotten a crack on a team especially considering that he is likely to be coming down from a steep asking price and teams are always desperate for a upgrade.

I say he ends up in Chicago seeing as how TO would be there best receiver and they need to win at all costs most likely they are waiting till TO's price comes down. TO might not be a top 5 or 10 receiver but he is still a top 25 receiver which is still good enough to be the best receiver on a handful of teams and start on most teams.

TO is right now better then any receiver on teams like Chicago, Tampa Bay, and St.Louis as well as a number two on most teams like our very own Buffalo Bills. Its odd he hasn't gotten a crack on a team especially considering that he is likely to be coming down from a steep asking price and teams are always desperate for a upgrade.

Chicago already said they weren't interested in TO weeks ago, and Jay Cutler reiterated that again, this morning on ESPN radio.

Somehow, I think he ends up in Tennessee... they need a receiver, and Jeff Fisher, I think, is the kind of guy who could handle TO.

Chicago already said they weren't interested in TO weeks ago, and Jay Cutler reiterated that again, this morning on ESPN radio.

Somehow, I think he ends up in Tennessee... they need a receiver, and Jeff Fisher, I think, is the kind of guy who could handle TO.

The issue is that there isn't a guy that could handle T.O.

I am not saying he overpowers the coach, but his personality is too polarizing. Love him/Hate him...not middle ground. He is a guaranteed divide in your locker room. He also wants the ball, and he pouts when he doesn't get it. While he may not have popped off last year, his body language made it clear he was upset. He also dropped more than one sure TD.

I have a feeling he is done. The polarization that is guaranteed to come with signing him is not worth it.

Baltimore will never sign him. He called Newsome an Uncle Tom...that is about as big of a smack in the face as you can get. There is no reason for them to jeopardize their team solidarity to bring in a guy that forced a trade from them once already.

With San Diego missing Vincent Jackson for his 3 game (what happened to the 4 Game suspension), they are an automatic candidate

With LT (blessedly) gone, the Chargers are now River's team and they need to throw (Thank You Don C. )

TO can fill in for one year