PRESEASON STARTS IN (COUNTDOWN INCLUDED)

Nice idea having the Countdown Clock, even though it seems to be way off.

If I'm reading it right, your counter says 28 days, 22 hours, 20 minutes, as of 9:10am 7/15/10

I've got more like 29 days 10½ hours 'til gametime on Friday, Aug 13 @ 7:30pm.

Am I miscalculating?

i got it off the internet.

site says the timing is off by 0.00000001 seconds or so.

you probably are miscalculating.

how off are you? i put 430pm pst which is of course 730pmest.

glad you liked the counter. finally someone likes a post of mine. j/k

Preseason gives you a really good idea...

Why just last year Trent went 10 for 10 against the Bears in preseason action at the Ralph.

The one highlight of that preseason game was Cutler's piss poor debut. I think we picked him off 4 times.

actually our offense was horrible last preseason. hence, carried over to the regular games.

Looking forward to see our 3-4 D AND who starts.

Players to watch closely.....

LT Meredith... who I think will be the starter BTW

OLB Kelsey.... can he cover a back out the backfield

WR Johnson.... he should beat out Hardy, who might be more of a bust at this point than....

OLB Maybin...can he get to the passer in his new role.

NT Troup, DE Carrington, WR Easly all should play most of the game.

actually our offense was horrible last preseason. hence, carried over to the regular games.

Yeah, but we really looked like champs during that game. It was apparent last year that our backup corners and safeties could really play, but that our scrub linebackers (soon to be starters) couldn't tackle a blow up woman.

Yeah, but we really looked like champs during that game. It was apparent last year that our backup corners and safeties could really play, but that our scrub linebackers (soon to be starters) couldn't tackle a blow up woman.

im going now based on memory. we did look good that game. but the other games were weak. especially against steelers.

i got it off the internet.

site says the timing is off by 0.00000001 seconds or so.

you probably are miscalculating.

how off are you? i put 430pm pst which is of course 730pmest.

glad you liked the counter. finally someone likes a post of mine. j/k

Who said I liked the post. Geez. And it's definitely your stupid counter that's off.

Currently your counter says 27 hours, 4 hours and 30 minutes - as of 5 pm today, Fri July 16. The game is on Aug 13 at 7:30pm.

All times are EST.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out that a 7:30 pm game in 4 weeks makes it 28 days 2½ hours from 5 o'clock today.

The counter is off by 22 hours. It's worthless. This is the Hubble Telescope of posts.

I love the thrill of our 3rd stringers beating their 3rd stringers in the 4th quarter. It's the highlight of the season.

Also the frustration when your 1st team offense cannot score any points and is taken out frustrated....This year will be no different.

Who said I liked the post. Geez. And it's definitely your stupid counter that's off.

Currently your counter says 27 hours, 4 hours and 30 minutes - as of 5 pm today, Fri July 16. The game is on Aug 13 at 7:30pm.

All times are EST.

Doesn't take a genius to figure out that a 7:30 pm game in 4 weeks makes it 28 days 2½ hours from 5 o'clock today.

The counter is off by 22 hours. It's worthless. This is the Hubble Telescope of posts.

blame the FREE internet counter. not me.

i'm honestly not even trying to defend the counter and/or debate with you.

you come off as a big time jerk. here i am trying to get a countdown to a date i'm excited about.....get the hell outta the thread if you hate it so much!

• 2 weeks later...

I am actually flying to D.C. from Kansas for the game. I have family in D.C. who are Skins ticket holders. It will be nice end of the summer vacation for me and the family. I am so ready for football, and I can’t wait to see what Chan has in store.

I am actually flying to D.C. from Kansas for the game. I have family in D.C. who are Skins ticket holders. It will be nice end of the summer vacation for me and the family. I am so ready for football, and I can’t wait to see what Chan has in store.

cool man, have fun and enjoy. :blink:

i'm the same. can't wait to see our "new" team.

• 2 weeks later...
Stub Hub has $4 tickets to that game. Yes it's pre-season but aren't you curious to see what we look like in a game situation? I'm super tempted to drive the 8-9 hours to the game, though I would get to see it delayed on NFL Network.

PTR

I saw that. I am more inclined to get the lower level ones, which are only $45 FOR 11TH row. But the site says you have to pick it up at the "last minute service center." Has anyone used this service before?

You mean like my inflatable S&M Slave? You have to admit though, those things are slippery.