Sept. 26 @ New England

I was wondering if there was going to be any other bills fans at the game if so can u let me know where u guys got good deal for tickets for the game thanks.

There will surely be a tailgate - get on the mailing list at bostonbillsbackers.com and you'll get the details when they're set.

BTW, we have a pair of tickets to this game that we will be raffling off on Week 1 or 2 at the Harp.

I decided to go alone. For 1 ticket all one needs to do is go on to the Ticketmaster site for that game. I got a ticket in the upper deck near midfield for $104.80 including the printing at home fee. You can't get more than 1 ticket this way. However, I've had a good experience with Stub Hub getting Yankee World Series tickets last year. Stub Hub has decent multiple tickets for sale, but once you get away from Standing Room & Upper Corners, they get pricy. For Upper Corners, you'd pay close to what I paid, for seats near midfield, even in the upper deck it's about $200 each.

I was wondering if there was going to be any other bills fans at the game if so can u let me know where u guys got good deal for tickets for the game thanks.

Ha ha ha. Good luck! I live in NH and a hockey buddy of mine has Pats* seasons...lower bowl corner end zone, a $40 ticket at RWS. He pays $189!!!!

PTR

There will surely be a tailgate - get on the mailing list at bostonbillsbackers.com and you'll get the details when they're set.

BTW, we have a pair of tickets to this game that we will be raffling off on Week 1 or 2 at the Harp.

The tailgate is usually in the same location, Pinto Kenny will be there. He described it to me as the lot behind the Liquor store because of the big "Liquor" sign is easy to spot. It's past the eastern end of the stadium area on Rt 1 going towards Boston.