New QB in big B

Yes mpl. would be open to his consideration at a low minimilized price. Considering we don't have pro bowl qb's on hand, nothing wrong with being open minded to a former college all pro. Not saying he will light it up ever. But you should never be close minded if the price is right. In this case the price would prolly be quite low. So not much to complain about.

My point exactly that's why we should have gotten Jason Campbell or even drafted Clausen. But, I don't want to beat a dead horse....

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Troy Smith was terrible at OSU and terrible in Baltimore, yeah yeah he "had" the job if he did not get sick, the guy is VY without the athletic ability, side arm trash.

He wasn't terrible at OSU. I probably watched 80% of his collegiate games, living where I do.

Since there could be more than 20+ additional scrub QB's cut over the next few month we should consolidate the QB free agent de jour list into one thread.

Hey TSW, we need to get __________ (insert name below)

McNabb (the only one worth a damn)

Campbell

Losman

Troy Smith

Bulger

Thigpen

Charlie Batch

Kyle Boller

David Carr

Brodie Croyle

Daunte Culpepper

Charlie Frye

Rex Grossman

Joey Harrington

Jon Kitna

Chris Redman

Brett Ratliff

-------------------------

Reply- No _________(same name as above) sucks and we already have 4 projects....

I think you can put a line through Carr. He's going to be SF backup.

My point exactly that's why we should have gotten Jason Campbell or even drafted Clausen. But, I don't want to beat a dead horse....

Chan has made it about as clear as possible, they're going with what they've got. I don't begrudge you fantasizing about Smith or having regrets about Campbell or Clausen. It just strikes me as a continuing exercise in frustration and you could add a lot more to TBD than that. Not trying to be rude, just maybe hoping to point you in a more productive direction.