TIME TO DROP THE SHOUT SONG!

25 years would take it to the mid 1980's if my math is correct. There hasn't been much success over the last decade plus, but the majority of this franchise's success has been in the last 25 years? You must be a relatively new fan of this disfunctional franchise.

lets see, you hate the owner, think the coach was better as jauron , think they should trade for a lt, and rate success by four lost superbowls? lol

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you hear the little Wayne Remix. . . :w00t::o:thumbsup:

GOAAAAALLLLLLL!!!!! (I could not resist)

Lil' Wayne or T-Pain?

I found a T-pain mix on youtube.

How hilarious would it be if we auto-tuned the shout song ala T-Pain??

I would rather eat my own feet.

For you:

We're in the air we're on the ground

We're always in control.

And when you say Mi-yam-e

You're talkin super bowl.

We're the. . .

Miamid Dolphins, Miami Dolphins,

Miami Dolphins Number 1

:w00t:

its time for bills fans to either get a new song parody or just drop the concept all together, that song makes me wanna "puke" (sung to the tune of shout). really its a terrible "oldie now", besides it has embodied 25 years of failure for the bills, while celebrating every field goal........worst song ever :w00t:

+1

That song is really sad. Like the Bills

For you:

We're in the air we're on the ground

We're always in control.

And when you say Mi-yam-e

You're talkin super bowl.

We're the. . .

Miamid Dolphins, Miami Dolphins,

Miami Dolphins Number 1

:w00t:

Especially after they lose, I like to sing....

My Yami Dolphins NUMBER TWOOOOOOOOO!!!!

lets see, you hate the owner, think the coach was better as jauron , think they should trade for a lt, and rate success by four lost superbowls? lol

Not sure what you are reading, but I didn't say any of that stuff in my short post. My only point was it wasn't an entire 25 years of losing like you stated, that although they pretty much suck now, there was about an entire decade of the past 25 years that they were anything but losing. Don't make stuff up just to justify your inaccurate posts.

its time for bills fans to either get a new song parody or just drop the concept all together, that song makes me wanna "puke" (sung to the tune of shout). really its a terrible "oldie now", besides it has embodied 25 years of failure for the bills, while celebrating every field goal........worst song ever :o

:thumbsup::wallbash::w00t:

Let me see ... here is a song that gets every Bills' "fan (notice the word fan)" up on our feet when the team scores and unifies the stadium ... a song when we hear it at weddings or other events reminds us of the glory years of the team ... a song that never is associated with the negatives of the past 10 years ... a song other teams' fans that I am friends with with they had something similar to use in celebration with their fellow fans.

We don't need a parody ... this is a song of celebration! And, if I remember right .. we went to Four Super Bowls with that song ... and the playoffs ... not sure what world you are living in if you look back on the last 25 years as years of failure. The only team that has ever gone to four consecutive Super Bowls and the only team that ever will go to four consecutive Super Bowls celebrated every field goal, touchdown, and safety with SHOUT!

Even in these losing seasons there has been something special about going to Bills' games that is wrapped up in tradition, fun, occasional celebration, and music (all the music pre-game) that is unique ... if you really don't like a fun atmosphere and would prefer to sit back and curse the team ... not join with fellow fans in having a good time ... then perhaps you should just sit at home and turn the sound down.

In my office here in NJ I have a small Buffalo Bills' football that has three background "music' tracks. One is 'LET's GO BUFFALO' but the one people who visit my office and pick it up and play it enjoy hearing and listen to over and over again is THE BILLS MAKE ME WANT TO SHOUT. Not a single person has ever said 'that's stupid' or 'you've got to be kidding me the fans sing to that?' but they do say how cool it must be to be in a stadium where everyone is up on their feet singing and dancing to the song after a score. :thumbsup: Some tell me that they remember seeing a Bills game where it happened and wondered what the fans were dancing to.

There are some things in life worth saving and savoring ... THE BILLS MAKE ME WANT TO SHOUT is one of them ...

Those who want no music ... or who want to get rid of this tradition make me sick and I feel sorry for you that you somehow do not like to be part of the celebrations that have been a Bills' Nation Tradition for years and now has been passed down to a new generation of fans.

its time for bills fans to either get a new song parody or just drop the concept all together, that song makes me wanna "puke" (sung to the tune of shout). really its a terrible "oldie now", besides it has embodied 25 years of failure for the bills, while celebrating every field goal........worst song ever :w00t:

You are totally wrong. The time to drop this song was about 30 years ago. It should have gone the way of the Mean Weenie from Bells Supermarkets long, long ago.

The song is horrible and only contributes to a losing mentality among the players. Its ridiculous and I promise the bills will live with the curse of no superbowl victories as long as they have it.

I hate it, it completely lacks football mentality.

Its not a classic, just a cheesy relic.

Thankyou for starting this topic.

Lets get a petition going and send it to the Bills, I'm serious.

I'm embarrassed to be a fan of a team with such a lame song.

Just for the fun of it...anybody got any interesting Bills parody songs we could use instead?? No Bills suck songs please.

How about the Black Eyed Peas, You Spin my Head Around. We can even sing it when we go down......

or

U2's Sunday, Bloody Sunday! No explanation needed.

or

The Monkey's/Smashmouth's I'm a Billiever, it could go something like this:

Then I saw Trent's Face, now I'm a Billiever. I thought wins were only for fairytales, and then for someonelse and not the Bills. The fish were out to get me, do do du do doo. Dissapointment and heartache all the time, do du do do doo.

Now I'm a Billiever. Someone help me out here, I will stick to my day job, a lot less challenging.

We will still be able to witness the fat drunk and uncoordinated get up and try to dance to that one as well.

Then there is always" The Wedding Bell Blues, it could go something like this:

I love you so Bills, and I always will. When am I gonna hear those championship rings. OK, I am struggling, but I don't see anything better fom the rest of you!

The song is horrible and only contributes to a losing mentality among the players. Its ridiculous and I promise the bills will live with the curse of no superbowl victories as long as they have it.

Memorable 1st post.

Yep, It's old and it's dated. Reminds me too much of the early 90s teams. It belongs to those teams. Doesn't really seem to fit anymore. It just seems like they're trying to hold on to something that has long since past. Time for fresh ideas.

Not sure what you are reading, but I didn't say any of that stuff in my short post. My only point was it wasn't an entire 25 years of losing like you stated, that although they pretty much suck now, there was about an entire decade of the past 25 years that they were anything but losing. Don't make stuff up just to justify your inaccurate posts.

i read your previous posts, your avatar, like mine is memorable.

so you didnt see the question mark in the post, thats ok, whos making things up?

the OP stated "it has embodied 25 years of failure for the bills" where does it say 25 yrs of losing? i stated 25 years of failure, you my friend are not that sharp.......failure is what the organization has embodied, from losing four super bowls, to mismanagement of free agents, to the inability to land a starter with the fourth pick overall in the draft. i never said they were losers, had 25 yrs of losing or anything you may have misread. :w00t:

im here for you my friend, i will sign it immediately and chuckle at all who yearn for days gone by simply by taking a song from the fifties and making it their own, saying its the greatest song in the whoooole nfl. lol :w00t: