In your opinion, who is the Biggest Buffalo Bills headcase player we&#

I love Married With Children. Its also good to know we have the junior air farce defending the honor of tackily dressed women everywhere. You might think from your response that I accused her of licking the floor of a Kolkata bus station and liking it. I think you are being very silly.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh got it.... so because she didn't look like the classiest of women, that makes her a hoochie in your eyes..... stay classy there tough guy... I'm sure you are perfect and no one has a bad thing to say about you ever :thumbsup:

Way to ignore the part in the first post about how he felt they were both nice people, and the part in the second post about how she seemed nice and smart. Keep flexing those beer muscles from behind the keyboard, there, tough guy. <_<

I love Married With Children. Its also good to know we have the junior air farce defending the honor of tackily dressed women everywhere. You might think from your response that I accused her of licking the floor of a Kolkata bus station and liking it. I think you are being very silly.

Well, you called her a "hoochie" and that is very offensive to some. I realize you were probably referring to her "ghetto fabulous" look, but the term is also associated with a whore by many.

Well, you called her a "hoochie" and that is very offensive to some. I realize you were probably referring to her "ghetto fabulous" look, but the term is also associated with a whore by many.

Which again I see no problem with.

Junior Air Force? Congratulations, you are officially one of the most pathetic posters and people I have ever interacted with.... didn't think it was possible after Skooby left this board to make such a moronic statement

I know you specified 'player' in the opening post, but really any list of headcases affiliated with the Bills ought to include the fans. Who here hasn't considered therapy after a Super Bowl loss, or watching Travis Henry intercepted on a halfback option from the Dolphins' 13 yard line, or Eddie Robinson breaking an ankle trying to keep up with Chad Pennington, or Dick Jauron face the press after a game, or the Cowboys come back on Monday night, or the Bills hold the Browns to 23 yards passing and lose.

Oh, man. I'm depressed.

I would have to nominate the head case in chief Mr. Ralph himself. Like many head cases the only sane reaction to them is to recognize and herald the good things that they do (hey everybody has a Mom and thus is or was loved by someone even if the majority of folk are given indigestion by the headcase) but Mr. Ralph is living proof that having big bucks and being a smart man in the business world does not make one a football or social genius.

For my part his greatest hits of bizarre actions include:

1. His buying a full page ad at one point after the SB teams to complain when the fans were not selling out the stadium to view his inferior product. Granted I loved the Bills good or bad but to complain about a lack of support for a bad product when the fanbase kept getting insulted by Butler's platitudes and he kept making bad football judgments exercising his owners right to meddle was a bit rich.

2. The handshake deal with Kelly to reward him in his "next" contract not only flew in the face of the agreement of fellow owners to at least give lip service to the salary cap but it was a completely wrong football judgment besides. Even me on the outside could see Jimbo was done and even if he had every right to give his money to Jimbo (well not every right as he flaunted the cap with his handshake deal and I suspect this is part of the reason some denied him entrance into the HOF for a while) but the teams failure not to draft a QB a year earlier or acquire one through FA caused the team to stretch to draft TC (a 2nd rounder?) and then rush him into playing when he needed the happy feet trained out of him (if possible).

I though this maneuver was nuts myself and makes me nominate him for headcase.

3. His hot and cold fawning over Flutie who apparently he invited to his Detroit home which he generally did not do with players and then he meddled in forcing Flutie in favor of RJ (whom he stupidly gave guaranteed money to before checking to see if he was injury prone struck me as more psychotic than good football judgment.

Oh well, I guess he is not a headcase its just the Golden Rule, he who had the gold rules.

I love him and thank him for keeping the Bills here but I think he is a headcase who has the money to make dumb mistakes cause he wants to.

Junior Air Force? Congratulations, you are officially one of the most pathetic posters and people I have ever interacted with.... didn't think it was possible after Skooby left this board to make such a moronic statement

No, I what I said was Junior Air Farce, with an a. Yes, it was a gratuitous cheapshot. I meant to be a nice guy, i just failed.

She aint nuthing but a hoochie mama:

I would have to nominate the head case in chief Mr. Ralph himself. Like many head cases the only sane reaction to them is to recognize and herald the good things that they do (hey everybody has a Mom and thus is or was loved by someone even if the majority of folk are given indigestion by the headcase) but Mr. Ralph is living proof that having big bucks and being a smart man in the business world does not make one a football or social genius.

For my part his greatest hits of bizarre actions include:

1. His buying a full page ad at one point after the SB teams to complain when the fans were not selling out the stadium to view his inferior product. Granted I loved the Bills good or bad but to complain about a lack of support for a bad product when the fanbase kept getting insulted by Butler's platitudes and he kept making bad football judgments exercising his owners right to meddle was a bit rich.

2. The handshake deal with Kelly to reward him in his "next" contract not only flew in the face of the agreement of fellow owners to at least give lip service to the salary cap but it was a completely wrong football judgment besides. Even me on the outside could see Jimbo was done and even if he had every right to give his money to Jimbo (well not every right as he flaunted the cap with his handshake deal and I suspect this is part of the reason some denied him entrance into the HOF for a while) but the teams failure not to draft a QB a year earlier or acquire one through FA caused the team to stretch to draft TC (a 2nd rounder?) and then rush him into playing when he needed the happy feet trained out of him (if possible).

I though this maneuver was nuts myself and makes me nominate him for headcase.

3. His hot and cold fawning over Flutie who apparently he invited to his Detroit home which he generally did not do with players and then he meddled in forcing Flutie in favor of RJ (whom he stupidly gave guaranteed money to before checking to see if he was injury prone struck me as more psychotic than good football judgment.

Oh well, I guess he is not a headcase its just the Golden Rule, he who had the gold rules.

I love him and thank him for keeping the Bills here but I think he is a headcase who has the money to make dumb mistakes cause he wants to.

Rock on, brother.

I think Peg Bundy would be fun to have around, so either way I don't see an issue.

lol yes she prolly would. A lil off topic but this chick in the TJ Max commercial, the one with the british accent. Wow what a hot accent. Talk about alluring.

btw yes Peg Bundy would be the life of the party for sure.

Getting back to the question.....Who remembers all the hold outs of Bruce Smith?? Was he a head case? Prima donna??

Just my humble opinion BUT...WINNING changes everything. Remember the bickering Bills? Bruce's holdouts?? If your winning = NOT a big deal. Your a loser team....and it's get rid of them all.

Similarly, Lots of folks complain that the NY Jets get all the newz coverage...Or maybe it's the Pat's. I say..who gives a BLEEEEEEPPP. Just win and not much else will matter. <rant done!> Good times! :unsure:

did he impregnate the palm? (about Travis Henry)

LMFAO!!!

JIM HASLETT

I'm young but my grandparents know his parents very well. They still talk on the phone and go out to dinner to this day.

He was a nut job. He would get into fights at bars all the time and drink way too much. He is still kind of a nutjob as a coach but he has cooled off a lot. The trouble he caused while in Buffalo in and outside of the locker room is part of the reason why old Ralpy would never even have him in for an interview during any of our three coaching searches...and I know through his parents.....he wanted to come back to Buffalo to coach so bad...it would've be his dream job.

I covered the Bills for awhile in the 80s for WBNY and WIVB-TV. Haslett seemed like a real jerk. But you could see that mostly he was just an out of control football jock who would eventually grow up.

I dated a girl whose younger brother's tee-ball team was coached by Joe Devlin... you'd have thought he was coaching inmates instead of little kids. Couldn't have acted like a bigger ass if he tried. Who intimidates opposing players and coaches in a tee-ball league?

Kind of surprised. I met Joe once in an elevator at the stadium. Seemed like a nice, level-headed guy. Guess I was wrong on that one.

Oh got it.... so because she didn't look like the classiest of women, that makes her a hoochie in your eyes..... stay classy there tough guy... I'm sure you are perfect and no one has a bad thing to say about you ever :unsure:

Taking the high road are we? Actually, for a guy who can fly, I find it ironic that you're lowering things.

If you take Hossage with a grain of salt (as you should), you'll find that he's not a bad guy.

Most likely the same thing can be said about you.

LMFAO!!!

I covered the Bills for awhile in the 80s for WBNY and WIVB-TV. Haslett seemed like a real jerk. But you could see that mostly he was just an out of control football jock who would eventually grow up.

Kind of surprised. I met Joe once in an elevator at the stadium. Seemed like a nice, level-headed guy. Guess I was wrong on that one.

Taking the high road are we? Actually, for a guy who can fly, I find it ironic that you're lowering things.

If you take Hossage with a grain of salt (as you should), you'll find that he's not a bad guy.

You are one level headed bastard. And i mean that in a good way.

You know, you're probably right, I overreacted and I shouldn't have dropped down to that level.... Been a rough couple weeks, my apologies to everyone involved, thanks for pointing that out... I needed it