Feds arrest members of the "Outlaws" motorcycle gang

Steely Dan

Link

Feds hit biker gang leaders in 7 states

By the CNN Wire Staff

June 16, 2010 5:16 p.m. EDT

(CNN) -- More than two dozen leaders of the American Outlaws Association motorcycle gang have been arrested and one was killed in a shootout during a wide-ranging roundup by federal authorities Tuesday.

A federal grand jury in Virginia has indicted 27 members of the gang on charges that included attempted murder, kidnapping and assault, according to court documents unsealed Tuesday. Outlaws National President Jack Rosga and 26 others are named in a 12-count indictment that also lists robbery, extortion, witness intimidation, drug dealing, illegal gambling and weapons violations.

One member of the motorcycle gang was killed in a shootout in Old Orchard, Maine, as authorities tried to execute an arrest warrant relating to the indictment, said Mike Campbell, spokesman for the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

Campbell said members of an ATF Special Response Team pulled up to a house in Old Orchard to arrest Thomas Mayne and Kenneth Chretien when shots were fired at them from the house. ATF agents returned fire, killing one person, Campbell said.

Authorities did not release the name of the victim, but said that Chretien was taken into custody.

While this is very good the unfortunate fact is that other people will now move up the ranks and keep things going. :mellow::huh:

Really? I've known some 1%ers and if you respect them they are OK with you

I would fear the gov't way more what with them taking more of your feedoms away and your standard of living through taxing you to all hell and not giving a #### about you so long as you feed the monster

I would fear the gov't way more what with them taking more of your feedoms away and your standard of living through taxing you to all hell and not giving a #### about you so long as you feed the monster

Oh, so they only commit violent crimes when they feel disrespected. I guess it's ok, then.

Oh, so they only commit violent crimes when they feel disrespected. I guess it's ok, then.

I used to ride once in a while with this guy Jim. He was new to bikes, had the same model metric as I do, so taught him basic maintenance, how to change the oil, etc. Not real bright, but seemingly a nice guy. Nice wife, two kids. Jim stopped coming around after a while. Saw him later with his new bike, an HD that had been made into a rat bike. Didn't see Jim again for a long time. Until one morning last fall on the news. Jim apparently was now a prospect for the Warlocks. Some dude started some crap in a bar that he and the Warlocks were in, the Warlocks chased the dude out. Dude knocks over one of the Warlock's bikes (not Jim's) on purpose with his truck on the way out of the lot. Jim gets the plaza/lot security guard to give him a ride in his truck to give chase. They catch up to him in a gas station, Jim shoots the dude in the back of the head, killing him.

I don't know any more about it, and I'm not going to speculate. But I have no friggin' use for 1%ers. None.

http://www.wesh.com/news/20935067/detail.html

I've known a few too,and have been treated respectfully by them as you have. I've also known plenty of Nortenos and they're cool too. But they are both gangsters and have bought into that whole garbage lifestyle and would kill you if thats what the gang wanted. I stay as far away as possible from these losers.