Levi Brown

I think the guy is going to be the next Tom Brady. He looks strong, smart, dedicated, and talented. I think Nix/Galiey just hit a "home run." A 7th round steal franchise QB that will be talked about for years to come.

Call me crazy but gotta believe......GO BILLS.

I think the guy is going to be the next Tom Brady. He looks strong, smart, dedicated, and talented. I think Nix/Galiey just hit a "home run." A 7th round steal franchise QB that will be talked about for years to come.

Call me crazy but gotta believe......GO BILLS.

Call me crazy but pretty much the same things were said of JP Losman, Trent Edwards, and Todd Collins. We are a team of mediocrity. We will be stuck in this rut for years. Sure we may have the occasional wild card entrance into the playoffs but we will be quickly discarded of. We suck and will always suck.

And Levi Brown won't amount to half of what Hamdan was.

Call me crazy but pretty much the same things were said of JP Losman, Trent Edwards, and Todd Collins. We are a team of mediocrity. We will be stuck in this rut for years. Sure we may have the occasional wild card entrance into the playoffs but we will be quickly discarded of. We suck and will always suck.

And Levi Brown won't amount to half of what Hamdan was.

and Santa Clause isnt real, and the Pope covered up rape, and world peace is unachievable, and your gf will get fat.

I'm fine with what you stated, and would be happy with Levi Brown starting in '11 if there isn't a lockout...I was just thinking that Fitz would be the odd man out this year. My reasoning is that Fitz is a career backup QB..(I actually like him better than T. Edwards)..But, I think the organization doesn't want to give up on T.E. just yet, and I figured that they would want to lean in the direction of youth and potential with both Brown and Brohm...as we already know (more so than any other QB on our roster), what Fitzpatrick can and can't do. Brohm being young and green still has some unknown factors even though he has lacked the ability so far to fully digest a NFL playbook. I really think they should've reached outside of the organization to bring in at least one other QB to enhance competition than going with the deadwood that we've dealt with the past couple of years! I have a feeling that Trent Edwards will be the starter this year even though I am dreading

that likelihood. I guess it is what it is and will be what it will be despite my views and what I want to happen... 5-11 2010 prediction! Hope I'm wrong..

This is weird. No matter which QB a poster prefers, everybody pretty much agrees with this statement (highlighted in bold, above).

What I do not understand is the logic of how Fitz is going to be cut based on that perception.

The other 3 QB's have serious question marks surrounding them. So you cut your only known commodity?

Of the 4 QBs, at this point in time, only Fitz has a legitimate shot to make the team. He might not be the starter, but he would make it as back up.

To me, as of right now, Fitz sets the base level of QB play.

The other 3 need to look at Fitz and go "I need to be at least as good as him, with the real potential of being better, otherwise, I am getting cut."

To me, as of right now, Fitz sets the base level of QB play.

The other 3 need to look at Fitz and go "I need to be at least as good as him, with the real potential of being better, otherwise, I am getting cut."

agree completely. Fitz is the baseline. perfect backup QB too, hope he stays for awile.

I watched other games of his and some film on Brown this spring and was not blown away, but I didnt doubt he was one of the better qbs coming out this year. He at least looked good in his bowl game against southern miss, which I am sure I saw:)

With all due respect to you and your "scouting", why do people come on here and say they watched "film" of players? You've watched youtube highlights. Maybe you happened to catch one game on TV. Can we stop acting like you have been burning the midnight oil breaking down his throwing motion, accuracy, timing and awareness!

Thanks

With all due respect to you and your "scouting", why do people come on here and say they watched "film" of players? You've watched youtube highlights. Maybe you happened to catch one game on TV. Can we stop acting like you have been burning the midnight oil breaking down his throwing motion, accuracy, timing and awareness!

Thanks

:w00t: My wife and family left me because I spent too much time watching film on the 2010 draft prospects.

Thanks

I recorded and studied his play on dvr with my dad, who was really big on him. I was less so. I also watched youtube highlights. I have only seen a couple games of his. Yes, I watch the bills games over in slow motion. I am not pretending anything.

I certainly did break down his throwing motion, accuracy, timing and awareness.

I really like the guy. He is oozing with confidence, not only in his words, but also in the fact that he transfered from I-AA Richmond where he was not starting to I-A Troy and won the starting job. The guy knows he can play and at a high level. He won't start this year, but he will make the team (not the practice squad). Unless Trent really shows he is the Man this year, Levi will be starting next season after "winning" the starting job for 2011 in camp. Fitz is a career back-up who will look ok when called upon and will execute game plans to keep his team close (all you can ask from a back-up QB). Brohm has zero faith in his abilities. Its really sad, but the guy just doesn't believe in himself or his talents. It showed up in GB and, in my opinion, in the way he talks to the Buffalo Media. I think he is the odd man out this year. (Is he still eligable for the PS? If so he may end up there.)

Levi Brown 2011 and beyond. I really think that he has all of the tools, mainly the cofidence.

I like Levi as well but I think you are being premature to say Brohm has no faith in his abilities. When given the second chance he dashed to Buffalo despite a counter from Green Bay. Any quarterbacks' first year is bound to be tough. Yes, there are a few exceptions but the norm is several years before you are worth a bean. Regardless, before a preseason game or two this is all speculation. :devil: